Edited by Eng, Dougie, Jacob, Maria
Questions and Answers
I am a singer singing at home, are boiled eggs good for your vocal cords?
Is it good? I am just checking what exactly is good for throat
Unfortunately, there isn't much research on the advantages of eating boiled eggs. However, there are other methods that can make your voice stable, stronger and cleaner, such as drinking warm water which can be very advantageous and useful for your singing skills and ability. Some of the benefits of drinking hot water include:
- 1Clearing your throat.
- 2Drinking warm water releases the tension from your throat.
- 3It can help you sing more octaves than you normally sing.
- 4It stabilizes your voice while singing.
- 5You can breath more deeply.
- 6And many more benefits that you can find out in the main article.
There are other tips that every aspiring vocalist should also pay attention to. These tips include:
- 1You shouldn't eat fast food very often.
- 2You shouldn't smoke cigarettes.
- 3You shouldn't drink alcohol such as vodka, whiskey or other similar alcoholic drinks.
- 4Avoid drinking very cold or very hot water.
- 5Avoid eating very hot dishes, like burning hot pizza or fries.
- 6Work your way up to them.Don't practice octaves you're not able to sing well.
If you have more questions on preventing vocal cord damage, let us know in the Q&A section below.
Categories : Music
Recent edits by: Jacob, Dougie, Eng