Edited by fallyd, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
I have a Sony Xperia ST23i and some days it shows memory low. Can you help me? How can I manage this?
I have a Sony Xperia ST23i and some days it shows memory low. Can you help me? How can I manage this
The Sony Xperia ST23i storage issue frustrates many of it's owners. The deal is on this phone you can only transfer a very small amount of apps to the SD card. Some users report that clearing the cache and cookies as explained in the VisiHow article below on this page helps. Some other tricks to manage your storage space:
- Use an app like Unused App Remover to delete applications that you rarely use freeing up premium storage space.
- The Google Photos App is phenomenal at freeing up unused storage. In the app, go to Settings and configure photos to automatically go to the cloud. They are then able to be accessed from the app on your phone or PC yet not clogging up your memory like images sitting in Gallery do.
- Daily use an app such as CCleaner to clean the unused files off of your phone. I love that the app deletes old call logs from my phone as well.
- Utilize ES File Explorer to move apps to storage as well as manage and purge unused items.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Sony
Recent edits by: Eng, fallyd