Edited by Anonymous, Maria
Questions and Answers
iRULU tablet - children's world app looping?
New tablet has started all of a sudden to loop - message "Unfortunately, Children's World has stopped" when I click OK it keeps popping up again. I want to do a Factory Reset - no user manual to tell me how to do so.
This is a common problem with iRULU. These tablets are inexpensive for a reason and unlike some of the other brands in the same price point, come with numerous issues. The best way to keep the iRULU working for more than a year is to once a week put the tablet in Recovery Mode just as if you are doing a hard reset but choose Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Dalvik Cache. They are two separate selections in the menu. This will help keep the tablet for unnecessary files overwhelming the processors.
For now, the only fix for your Children's World stopping is a hard reset:
- 1Power off the tablet.
- 2Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons until the Android man on his back appears onscreen.
- 3Press the Volume Up one more time to access the Recovery Menu.
- 4Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and the Power button to confirm your choices.
- 5Go through the prompts assuring that you do want to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- 6The tablet will reboot and be factory reset.
If for some reason the tablet is refusing to go into Recovery Mode, keep trying. Sometimes you have to hit the Volume Up at the perfect moment.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Anonymous