Edited by Tonyx88, Eng, playitagainsam, jcproperty and 1 other
Questions and Answers
Project HP 15 Windows 10 to Hisense TV?
I can see it, and it keeps saying can not connect through connect and project. I have tried: Hisense has an option to make it visible but does not connect both laptop and TV are connected to same router. I think it was caused by: No idea
Are you trying to connect wirelessly through the router? Then here is your possible solution:
- 1Go into your Device Manager on your PC.
- 2Find and click on Display Adapter.
- 3Find and click on your Graphics Card.
- 4Choose this.You will see a menu pop up with the option to Rollback Driver.
- 5Go to the HP website and install the driver for your Graphics Cards and Displays again.
- 6When you install the display drivers again, make sure that you get them straight from HP and not the stock Windows 10 drivers.
- 7Unplug the Hisense to reset the TV and then try the connections again.
- 8Make sure the PC or TV is not connected to "Guest" on your router, for example.
- 9If you are Casting from the Internet you will have to use the Microsoft Edge browser.
Updating the drivers and unplugging the TV to reset the system usually helps. If you are connecting via HDMI, make sure that you are not using a corrupted cable or that your port is not damaged.
Hello I'm having trouble seeing the smart TV on my Windows 10 PC?
How do I set up any view on my PC
- 1You can find this in Settings under System and then About.Make sure that you have the Windows 10 build of 1511 or higher.
- 2Click on your Action Center in the right-hand corner of your monitor on the PC.
- 3If it does not appear then click on Settings and search "Project".Select Project.
- 4You can also modify to add your TV.Click Connect to Wireless Display and find your Smart TV in the list.
- 5Make sure that the TV and PC are on the same router setting.
- 6From Project you can choose where to send the display and vice versa.
- 7If your TV has MiraCast you can also use this to stream.
Windows 10 mirror on Hisense 55h7b?
Well it sees the device and the TV tries to connect ... but it errors.... is there router settings that need adjustment ... can you help. I have tried: I have tried everything I've looked up so far ... have not tried any router settings yet ..... I think it was caused by: Maybe a port forwarding issue? ... or something of that nature please help
Unplug your TV to reset the device and then attempt to reconnect. Check to make sure that both the PC and the TV have a strong WiFi connection. Make sure your TV and PC are not on either side of a dead spot for WiFi streaming.
I have a Hisence TV and trying to get it to play whats on my computer. I have tried: All the "dummy" stuff. I think it was caused by: Don't know
In the dummy stuff process did you update your PC drivers or try installing a MiraCast app to the TV and PC? You may need to try those to get the TV to connect. Hisense, unfortunately, comes with numerous issues when trying to connect. Most consumers with this TV reported that when they wanted to connect the PC to the TV they had to go through the process of unplugging the TV and then pairing the devices together each time. When the devices are attempting to connect, if you have a WPS button, push that during the process.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Hisense Smart TV connected to other devices
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: jcproperty, playitagainsam, Eng