Edited by Anonymous, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How will I download WhatsApp on my AT&T Samsung Windows 7.5 phone?
I tried everything they have told me from my Windows phone store. The WhatsApp got expired and I tried updating it but it seems it won't work. I tried uninstalling it, when it reaches 74% it begins again. I have tried: I have tried uninstalling and downloading it again. I think it was caused by: I don't know
- 1Put your phone into Recovery Mode and choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- 2The phone will restart then go through the process again and choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- 3Wait for your phone to restart.
- 4Then see if there is an available update for the Windows Store from Applications Manager.If there is not, sign into your Windows Account and start the WhatsApp uninstall/download process again.
- 5If all else fails then you will have to perform a hard reset.
I have an HTC Radar Windows phone 7.5 but when I download WhatsApp app it requires me to use the old number I used for logging in even when I swap it out?
Explain in details for me to understand what to do. I have tried: Downloading it and installing it on the phone and resetting the phone. I think it was caused by: I don't known cause the WhatsApp app is installing on the phone but just requires the old number I used!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous