Edited by Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How will I download WhatsApp on my AT&T Samsung Windows 7.5 phone?
I tried everything they have told me from my Windows phone store. The WhatsApp got expired and I tried updating it but it seems it won't work. I tried uninstalling it, when it reaches 74% it begins again. I have tried: I have tried uninstalling and downloading it again. I think it was caused by: I don't know
- 1Put your phone into Recovery Mode and choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- 2The phone will restart then go through the process again and choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- 3Wait for your phone to restart.
- 4If there is not, sign into your Windows Account and start the WhatsApp uninstall/download process again.Then see if there is an available update for the Windows Store from Applications Manager.
- 5If all else fails then you will have to perform a hard reset.
Please show me how can I download and install WhatsApp on my phone Samsung i667?
Please show me how can I download and install WhatsApp on my phone Samsung. i667, I don't even know where to start from!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to download WhatsApp for Window Phone 7.5
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng