Edited by jessa lumanta, Anonymous, Grimm, Eng and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to write a simple letter about excuse letter?
- 1.2 How do I write an email note with invitation?
- 1.3 I would like to write an invitation to my friend for dinner?
- 1.4 How to give an excuse about a technical problem when you work in back office support?
- 1.5 How can I start an informal dinner invitation?
- 1.6 What should I write in an anniversary invitation with a personal touch?
- 1.7 Can you help me write a formal invitation letter to VIPs to attend an award presentation dinner?
- 1.8 How can I write the invitation letter with the example please, thank you so much for helping me?
- 1.9 How to teach 5th grade how to write an invitation card?
- 1.10 Just need to stop the refinance process today?
- 1.11 I am a security guard, I need an excuse letter to submit to my supervisor?
- 1.12 Help me, how to make an excuse letter for not wearing my double hair net?
- 1.13 Request for make up exam for my daughter?
- 1.14 Actually I exceed time of joining a job?
- 1.15 How to tell a tenant that we will not accept her request and the rent fee must be increased?
- 1.16 My problem is I did not know how to create a letter for being absent on class, the reason I went out off town with my family to visit my grandmother?
- 1.17 I am asking for reschedule the meeting in Council?
- 1.18 How to an application to IT Department, about my job was canceling for mistake of my financial matter and I want to say apolozie my mistake and rejoin me?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to write a simple letter about excuse letter?
Because your example is very difficult.
Unfortunately, apologies are genuinely difficult to write, and excuses are even that much more difficult. However, you can try being very simple and direct with your excuse, such as:
Dear Mr. or Ms. Name,
Please accept my sincere apologies for being unable to make it to school for my exams. Important as it was for me to be there, a number of reasons prevented me from attending. Now I realize that none of those reasons were as important as my exams. I also understand that part of being an adult is facing my failures, accepting the consequences, and working to improve myself, so that I do not make such mistakes in the future.
I sincerely hope that you are able to see my mistakes as the result of poor judgement on my part, and not any willful or intentional neglect. Recognizing my mistakes is something I am working to improve. It is my hope that you will be able to help me down that road of improvement. I'm at your service, and wish to take any steps necessary to make amends and fix the problems caused by my negligence.
Sincerely, Your Full Name
- Don't sign your name with Mr. or Ms. - as you're apologizing.
- Do sign your full name (even if you don't like it).
- Don't use nicknames, or friendly names. Don't sign it 'Bob', or 'Rone'. Instead sign it as Robert, or Tyrone. You want to approach this person from a humble position, and not behave or write in a way that may appear arrogant, insincere, or patronizing.
- It should go without saying, but do make sure you are sincere. Make your letter nice, clean, and professional. It should be handwritten on neat paper, and folded properly.
- Dress well, make sure your hair is combed, and don't wear any jewelry if you're a man. If you're a woman, wear very little make up or jewelry, and even less perfume. You're not dressing to impress your friends. Instead, you're dressing to show someone that you are sincere, and more worried about them that what friends or colleagues think of you.
- Follow up, and thank them if you are forgiven. If you aren't forgiven immediately, accept your punishment accordingly, and ask them if they have any suggestions on how you can work to improve yourself. Don't be upset, and don't be angry. Accept what they give to you as punishment, and accept it with a positive attitude. You'll learn from the experience, and in the process gain their respect (they might even forgive you after the fact).
See more questions like this: How to write a letter for general manager
How do I write an email note with invitation?
Sending an email to a board member for an appreciation dinner, what do I write on email body of message.
To accept an invitation by email to board member for an appreciation take the following steps -
- 1Address your fellow board member appropriately by his role on the board such as "Fellow Board member (name)" or "Chairman (name)" or Treasurer (name)"
- 2Say thank you for being invited to the event and mention the appreciation dinner title, the venue and the date where it will be happening; this is also a way of confirming your presence and that you understand the details.
- 33 Express how much you are looking forward to the appreciation as in "I am looking forward to honoring the achievements of this amazing individual" or I am honored to be part of the celebration of this remarkable board member."
- 4End the email with your usual salutation or "Yours sincerely" or "Yours truly"
See more questions like this: How to write Invitation Mail for internal cricket match
I would like to write an invitation to my friend for dinner?
I would like to write an invitation to my friend for dinner
Dear (Friend's Name),
I would love to invite you over to dinner on Friday at 6 p.m. so that we can have an evening of spending time together since both of us are so busy. Come on over so I can wine and dine you.
How to give an excuse about a technical problem when you work in back office support?
I need a short and strong letter to apologize to a customer
Dear [customer's name]:
We, at [company], sincerely apologize for the technical problem that occurred on [date] [location/local servers/databases/etc.]; and we would like to apprise you of a successful resolution on [the same day/date] that showed us that it is possible to prevent it from happening again. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this incident, and we will be happy to answer you.
Back Office Support
How can I start an informal dinner invitation?
How can I start an informal letter
An informal letter allows for personal references such as "How are you?" " I hope you are well" and other phrases like that. You would mention the dinner time and date and then close the letter with how much you would enjoy the presence of their company.
What should I write in an anniversary invitation with a personal touch?
I want to write an anniversary invitation with a personal touch. My office will hold a party next week and we want to invite our network
You have been such a vital part of our company's success that we wish to invite you all to our company anniversary party on ( party details). Please attend so that we can honor you for all of the support you have shown our company. This anniversary would not be possible without you.
Can you help me write a formal invitation letter to VIPs to attend an award presentation dinner?
I also wish to emphasize on the importance of inspiring and empowering the whole community (our ethnic) through these presentations to aim high and continue to achieve their best in all aspects of community life- health, legal, education, business & finance, cultural, leadership, volunteer community services, and community activity groups for both young adults (21-59 years) and seniors (60+). The VIPs are church leaders, mayors, MPs and a Princess (the organization Patron).
Include your phrase on emphasizing the importance of inspiring and then the groups that will be honored. Let the VIP's know that their participation in attendance is vital to the success of the event and that the awards will mean more to the honorees if they are in attendance. Give the meeting details and perhaps ask a few if they would like to speak at the event. For Church leaders have one or two of them give a prayer before the dinner.
See more questions like this: I want to write a formal letter for a dinner invitation being hosted by the company?
How can I write the invitation letter with the example please, thank you so much for helping me?
My problem is I don't know how to write the invitation letter
There are many samples in the VisiHow article Write a Letter of Invitation. Invitation letters are basic with the details of the event and a short introduction and closing.
How to teach 5th grade how to write an invitation card?
Tell me step by step, how should I explain to my learners as to understand and be able to write or create the most beautiful card
To make it fun have them each come up with a theme and then design the card and invitation phrasing based on that theme. Have the class give you the necessary information that an invitation needs such as the where, when, what time etc. Pair the class up with partners for which they will exchange their final party. You also could plan a class party and they have to make an invitation for that party. Choose a theme or have them create their invitations and the class will vote on a winning theme for the party. It does not have to be extravagant but your class will get the overall understanding of an invitation and why the necessary information like when is needed for the party to be successful.
Just need to stop the refinance process today?
Just need to stop the refinance process today
If you are requesting that the refinance process be suspended then you should request a meeting with whoever is in charge and send an email requesting that the process be suspended until further notice.
I am a security guard, I need an excuse letter to submit to my supervisor?
I had some misunderstanding with my colleague, our supervisor asked for an excuse letter
Here are some VisiHow articles that can help you create your excuse letter:
- Write an Apology Letter to Your Boss or Company
- Address an Envelope for an Apology Letter
- Write a Letter of Apology
Make sure to address that you are aware that what you did was wrong and will work harder on not making that mistake in the future.
Help me, how to make an excuse letter for not wearing my double hair net?
Our senior said that we need to wear our proper hair net
Write a Letter of Pleading is a VisiHow article that can give you some examples of how to write an excuse letter.
See more questions like this: I need a sample excuse to my professor for missing a final exam. Can you help?
Request for make up exam for my daughter?
My daughter was not able to take her scheduled monthly exam this morning because she had a stomach ache. So I let her stay home for a while, gave some medication for her aching stomach, a hot water bag and some pain reliever pill and because of this, she left our home late and never catch up on her 1st exam.
Write to the teacher and ask that your daughter be allowed to make up her exam because she was experiencing pain during the day of the exam and you made her stay so that you could help her. You do not have to list what you did for her but you will want to state that it was you who made her late.
See more questions like this: A request for special examination sitting?
Actually I exceed time of joining a job?
I have joined one date that date exceed..how do I put a letter to them
Write a Letter of Accepting a Job is a VisiHow article with samples. Just send that without any excuses and see if you get a response of when the start date is. If you have missed the time to accept by more than two weeks the position may have been filled by someone else.
How to tell a tenant that we will not accept her request and the rent fee must be increased?
How to tell a tenant that we will not accept her request and the rent fee must be increased. I have tried: I have one tenant, I want to raise the rental fee, I rejected and asked for stay, I don't want to accept. How can I write a polite email
To be polite you should give her the option of breaking her lease if she has one. This way she is not stuck in a rental situation that she can't afford and you are not in Housing Court requesting eviction when she falls behind in rent. Be aware that most likely you will lose this tenant.
My problem is I did not know how to create a letter for being absent on class, the reason I went out off town with my family to visit my grandmother?
My problem is I did not know how to create a letter for being absent on class, the reason I went out off town with my family to visit my grandmother
Dear School Principal Name,
My recent absence from school was due to the fact that my family needed to visit my grandmother in Florida. Please understand that I will make up any missed class assignments, tests and homework.
Sincerely, Your name
I am asking for reschedule the meeting in Council?
I have an important meeting dated 13/05/2016 at 10 AM. Because of difficulty finding any replacement at work, I would like to ask for a reschedule date of my meeting. The month July 2016. Please. I have tried: Job. I think it was caused by: Job
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How to an application to IT Department, about my job was canceling for mistake of my financial matter and I want to say apolozie my mistake and rejoin me?
In some ways of my financial problem, I could not attend, done anything office work in timely for result above I mention it. So, I want request and apolozie my mistake. rejoin me. I work as a VLE post in IT department. Please rejoin me.. I have tried: I try to solve my financial problem in my family. I think it was caused by: I am so worry
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Writing
Recent edits by: Maria, VisiHow, solinioargol