Edited by Jonathan V. Lomabao, Eng
Questions and Answers
How to use red onion ,garlic coconut virgin oil as a drink to kill parasites?
Internal parasites are parasitic living organisms that dwells inside the body, mostly in the gastrointestinal tract. There are various effective home-remedies that can properly help a person kill and expel internal parasites and one of these is the coconut parasite purge. The coconut parasite purge mixed with red onion and garlic effectively kills and expels internal parasites.
Here's how to use the coconut parasite purge:
- One large red onion
- One garlic clove
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil (extra virgin)
- Finely chopped the red onion and garlic and add them to the coconut oil in a small bowl then mix them thoroughly.
How to take:
- Take the mixture daily for 5 to 7 days to properly rid yourself from internal parasites.
- Alternative parasite purge
You can also add 8 to 10 tablespoons coconut oil on a warm cup of water and add finely chopped one garlic clove and one large red onion and drink the mixture once a day for one week. The coconut oil has a medium-chain triglyceride compound (lauric acid) which slowly starves the parasites and kills them and the red onion and garlic have sulfur containing amino acids which effectively kills internal parasites.
I blended all ingredients in the blender. How much do I drink daily?
How much do I drink per day. I made about eight ounces. Can I add water or something with this mix.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Coconut Usage & Benefits
Recent edits by: Jonathan V. Lomabao