Edited by Erza Mustafa, Dougie, Calob Horton, xTofer_20 and 5 others
Questions and Answers
How to use emoji on a Facebook status with my Laptop?
I need them because they are so cute.
When you're on Facebook on your Laptop, you can click the smiley face underneath the Status text field to add a single emoji at the end. You can also use traditional text smileys -- like :) , :D, and :( -- in your status and they will automatically change from text to Emoji when you publish the status.
How to add emoji icons when messaging someone?
When messaging someone, how to add
emoji icons?. I have tried: I tried looking for it on the Internet. I think it was caused by: I only find how to use the icons when updating status not messaging
- 2Copy the text under the emotion icon that you like by highlighting it with your mouse (left-click and drag over the text).
- 3Then, go to Facebook chat and press "Ctrl" + "V" to insert the emotion icon.
- 2Click the emotion icon that you like.
- 3Copy the code under it by clicking "Copy".
- 4In Facebook chat, click the camera button.
- 5Insert the copied URL into the "File name" field.
- 6Click "Open".
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I add these little faces to my Facebook posts
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Social Network
Recent edits by: VisiHow, jawens, Eng