Edited by Erza Mustafa, Dougie, Calob Horton, xTofer_20 and 6 others
Questions and Answers
How to add emoji icons when messaging someone?
When messaging someone, how to add
emoji icons?. I have tried: I tried looking for it on the Internet. I think it was caused by: I only find how to use the icons when updating status not messaging
- 2Copy the text under the emotion icon that you like by highlighting it with your mouse (left-click and drag over the text).
- 3Then, go to Facebook chat and press "Ctrl" + "V" to insert the emotion icon.
- 2Click the emotion icon that you like.
- 3Copy the code under it by clicking "Copy".
- 4In Facebook chat, click the camera button.
- 5Insert the copied URL into the "File name" field.
- 6Click "Open".
Categories : Social Network
Recent edits by: Maria, VisiHow, jawens