Edited by Eng, VisiHow, Alma
Questions and Answers
How to use AirDroid to transfer data to computer?
Transfer of data using AirDroid to computer
- 1Enable USB tethering on your Android device. Go to "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "More" or three dots > "Tethering & portable hotspot". Enable "USB tethering".Connect your phone to your PC with the original USB cable.
- Alternatively, enable WiFi hotspot on your Android device. Go to "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "More" or three dots > "Tethering & portable hotspot". Enable "Portable WiFi hotspot". Set up the WiFi hotspot name and password by tapping "Set up WiFi hotspot". Connect to the WiFi spot from your PC. You can also just connect to the same WiFi network.
- 3Install and launch AirDroid on your PC.
- 4Install and launch AirDroid on your Android device.
- 5On your smartphone, tap on "Tethering" if you use a USB connection with the computer.
- 6On your smartphone, tap on "Hotspot" if you use a WiFi connection with the computer.
- 7In a browser on your PC, open the Web address shown on your Android device.
- 8You can also just scan the QR code from the PC screen.On your PC, enter the code shown on your Android device.
- 9On your PC, click "Login".
- 10On your PC, you will see the screen of your Android device on your computer.
- 11You will see the files from your smartphone.On your PC, click "Files".
- 12You can also hover your mouse over some files and click the icon that has an arrow pointing downwards to do the same. The files will be downloaded to your PC via the browser.On your PC, find the files that you need to copy, right-click them and select "Download".
I'm trying to make my Galaxy S3 screen appear on my laptop and I'm stuck on steps 5-7?
I need help please I'm trying to get the screen to appear on my laptop but I'm confused. I have tried: I'm confused. I think it was caused by: Being confused
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to use AirDroid to transfer data to computer? . (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_use_airdroid_to_transfer_data_to_computer
MLA (Modern Language Association) " How to use AirDroid to transfer data to computer? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_use_airdroid_to_transfer_data_to_computer Accessed 28 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " How to use AirDroid to transfer data to computer? ." Accessed Apr 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_use_airdroid_to_transfer_data_to_computer.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng