Edited by Alma, eric, Dougie, Dougie-1 and 8 others
Questions and Answers
What should I do to unlock wintouch Tablet?
A big problem is the device is on off debugging mode and airplane mode
All you have to do is switch the airplane mode off (in settings) and turn off/on the debugging mode in the settings as well. If this keeps happening automatically (which usually does not), I suggest you do a Factory Reset by doing the following:
- go to settings
- tap back up and reset
- tap factory data reset
- tap reset phone
- turn off wintouch Tablet
- press the following:
- wait until you see the logo (let go of power button, but not the volume up)
- wait until you see the system menu
- choose wipe data/Factory Reset
- reboot the Tablet
You can also watch this how-to video:
NOTE: Doing a Factory Reset will delete all apps and data on your device.
Can I unlock my iRola Tablet from a computer?
I went to sleep one night and I woke up the next morning trying to get into my Tablet but it had changed to voice recognition. I don't know how to reset it
I think not all Android devices supports the unlocking using a computer so the best and simple way to unlock your device is reset.
Depending on the type of your device, sometimes they have a small hole which is the reset button for the device resides, you can try looking at it first and stick it with a needle but not the pointed one only the back of the needle.
Now let's assume your device don't have that kind of button, then you should reset it using some key combinations. First, is turn off your device or shut it off.
Then press and hold these keys simultaneously until you see an Android logo and shows an option about restore factory default.
Volume & on/off button
Volume up/+ & on/off button
Volume down/- & on/off button
As you are going to restore the device to its default settings, all the applications, and files that are stored in that particular device will be erased.
How to unlock my Itechie Android table?
I can't unlock my Itechie Android table due to too many password attempts, so please help me unlock my device
You may Hard Reset your Itechie Android Tablet To remove its lock. However, this will delete all of your data. To Hard Reset your Tablet, please do the following.
- Turn off your Tablet.
- Press and hold the volume up and then the power button simultaneously until Android system recovery appears.
- Navigate to "wipe data/Factory Reset" with your volume button, then press the power button to select it.
- Then navigate to "yes" and select it.
- After wipe is complete, select "reboot system now".
- That's it. Your lock is now removed.
Forgot the password on my irobot Tablet?
I haven't used my Tablet in a while and I'm trying to use it now and I forgot the password.. How do I reset and make a new password?
I don't care if I delete everything in it
1. Start with the Tablet off
2. Try combinations of the following buttons
Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button
Volume Down + Power
Volume Up + Home
3. It will most likely be both volume buttons and the power button, hold them till the phone boots up
4. Now use volume buttons to navigate the menu and find Factory Reset
5. Select Factory Reset and the yes to confirm. Now, wait till the phone completes the Factory Reset.
If the above method does not work, I will need the exact model of the Tablet to find the reset method.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How can I get into my locked tablet if Google account won't accept my information, please help me
See more questions like this: How to unlock my iRULU Tablet
I have an Android tablet that is set up for Payanywhere POS?
That is set up for Payanywhere POS and I no longer use them and I would like to remove their software. I have tried: I tried rooting, but it always boots back to PA
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: muhammad_huzaifa, Badawy, Mediontabuser