Edited by jarmanjeet1999, Eng, VisiHow, vc
Questions and Answers
How to unlock my BSNL Penta tab because I forgot username and password?
Please help, my tab is locked because I forgot user name and password
You may need to hard-reset the device.
- 1Power BSNL down.
- 2Press and hold the power button until a logotype appears.
- 3The recovery menu will appear.Now, press and release the volume-down button many times.
- 4Use volume buttons to highlight different options and the power button to select them.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset" and "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 6Your lock-screen will be reset.Select "reboot system now".
- 7Ask the previous owner or try to recover the user name and password by using the Google Recovery service.If you are still asked for Google verification data, then you will need to use the first account that was used on the BSNL Penta tablet to unlock it.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How can I get into my locked tablet if Google account won't accept my information, please help me
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, jarmanjeet1999