Edited by jarmanjeet1999, Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How to unlock my BSNL Penta tab because I forgot username and password?
Please help, my tab is locked because I forgot user name and password
You may need to hard-reset the device.
- 1Power BSNL down.
- 2Press and hold the power button until a logotype appears.
- 3Now, press and release the volume-down button many times.The recovery menu will appear.
- 4Use volume buttons to highlight different options and the power button to select them.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset" and "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 6Select "reboot system now".Your lock-screen will be reset.
- 7If you are still asked for Google verification data, then you will need to use the first account that was used on the BSNL Penta tablet to unlock it.Ask the previous owner or try to recover the user name and password by using the Google Recovery service.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous, jarmanjeet1999