Edited by Maria, Lizzy28, Dougie, Eng and 16 others
Questions and Answers
How to unlock an Alcatel Android phone when it's pattern locked is showing..error too many pattern attempts?
How to unlock an Alcatel Android phone when its pattern locked is showing..error too many pattern attempts
In order to use your phone again, you will need to enter the email (Gmail) and password while connected to the internet via WiFi or data connection. If not, you will have to do a Factory Reset. Do the following to do a Factory Reset:
- turn off the phone
- press the following simultaneously:
- you will now be in recovery mode
(use volume buttons to navigate and power to choose)
- choose wipe data/Factory Reset
- choose yes--delete all user data
- choose reboot system now
You can also watch this how-to video:
If all else fails, send your phone to its service center.
See more questions like this: Unlocking pattern, how can I unlock patterns since my Alcatel phone Volume up and Volume down buttons are not functioning at all. Is there a method I can connect with PC using USB cable to resolve this...Thanks?
See more questions like this: I have new cell Redmi S3 prime.....(launched 4-5 days ago) I forget my pattern ....can you help me solve this problem?
See more questions like this: I have eurostar epad 2+ I forgotten pattern pin, how to unlock?
My phone is locked with too many attempts. My WiFi and data connection is also switched off. How do I connect to Gmail to unlock it?
My phone is locked with too many attempts. My WiFi and data connection is also switched off. How do I connect to Gmail to unlock it?'
With no access to the Internet and with no rooted device, you have only two remaining options. Option 1.
- 1Take the microSD card out of your smartphone and place it on your computer.
- 3Put the microSD card back into your phone.
- 4Use the hard-reset key configuration to enter the menu.Boot into the recovery menu.
- 5Select "apply..." or "install..." option in the main menu.
- 6Choose the ZIP file from step 2 and confirm your selection.
- 7After the patch has been applied, select "reboot system now".
- 8Now, check if you can access your phone.
- 1If you still cannot access your phone, you do not have a microSD card or the menu is in Chinese, then you will need just to hard-reset your smartphone.
See more questions like this: How to connect to someone's WiFi network without their password
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: ruth5995, shannon, Alma