Edited by spazza, Eng, ebonylanae92, Grimm and 10 others
Questions and Answers
The screen of my Galaxy S4 is broken, and I want to save my data to the PC (password required).
My screen shattered, and I cannot unlock my phone via Kies. Are there any thoughts or is it all lost?
You can perform one trick before you bring the smartphone to a service center, but the price of the trick may not be worth it. If you have the spare parts, however, you can perform it.
- 1Plug a mini-USB(male)-USB(female) mini-USB(male)-to-USB(female) adapter into the mini-USB port of your smartphone.
- 2Plug any hub into the USB(female).
- 3Plug a USB (not PS/2) computer mouse into a free USB port of the hub.
- 6Connect the other end of the MHL adapter to the HDMI input of any smart television set.
- 7Select the HDMI input for your smart television set.
- 8Use the mouse to control the cursor on the screen to unlock the device.
- 9Then, you can back up your data and perform other procedures before you replace the parts at a service center.
My Samsung S4 mini needs a pin of 4 numbers and 1 letter?
I cannot access the letter, as only the numbers show up. How do I activate the alphabet/letter screen?. I have tried: Pressing all available buttons on the screen
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Maria, VisiHow, Donna