Edited by Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to turn off drive mode permanently on S7 Galaxy?
Drive mode comes on all the time when I use Bluetooth and I'm not in car.. I have tried: Looking in settings and phone itself. I think it was caused by: It is built in the phone
- 1Go to Settings then go to Applications Manager and select Car Mode.
- 2Force Stop the app.
- 3Open Car Mode again and you will be prompted to go through the steps to set it up.
- 4Disable the option of start car mode automatically when connected to this Bluetooth device.
- 5This will fix your problem because now the phone will not assume you are in the car each time you turn on the Bluetooth.
- 6You can root the phone and remove the app altogether but if you are not technically savvy then you can brick your phone so take it to a phone repair place before trying to root on your own.
I don't see Car Mode on my apps manager, is Drive the same thing?
I do not have Car Mode in my apps manager. I do have Drive, but that says if I force stop, there could be errors. My phone goes into driving mode ALL THE TIME. I miss important calls. I do have Bluetooth in my car and on my gear fit watch.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to turn off drive mode permanently on S7 Galaxy? . (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_turn_off_drive_mode_permanently_on_S7_Galaxy
MLA (Modern Language Association) " How to turn off drive mode permanently on S7 Galaxy? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_turn_off_drive_mode_permanently_on_S7_Galaxy Accessed 1 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " How to turn off drive mode permanently on S7 Galaxy? ." Accessed May 1, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_turn_off_drive_mode_permanently_on_S7_Galaxy.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng