Edited by Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to turn off drive mode permanently on S7 Galaxy?
Drive mode comes on all the time when I use Bluetooth and I'm not in car.. I have tried: Looking in settings and phone itself. I think it was caused by: It is built in the phone
- 1Go to Settings then go to Applications Manager and select Car Mode.
- 2Force Stop the app.
- 3Open Car Mode again and you will be prompted to go through the steps to set it up.
- 4Disable the option of start car mode automatically when connected to this Bluetooth device.
- 5This will fix your problem because now the phone will not assume you are in the car each time you turn on the Bluetooth.
- 6You can root the phone and remove the app altogether but if you are not technically savvy then you can brick your phone so take it to a phone repair place before trying to root on your own.
I don't see Car Mode on my apps manager, is Drive the same thing?
I do not have Car Mode in my apps manager. I do have Drive, but that says if I force stop, there could be errors. My phone goes into driving mode ALL THE TIME. I miss important calls. I do have Bluetooth in my car and on my gear fit watch.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng