Edited by Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to turn off drive mode permanently on S7 Galaxy?
Drive mode comes on all the time when I use Bluetooth and I'm not in car.. I have tried: Looking in settings and phone itself. I think it was caused by: It is built in the phone
- 1Go to Settings then go to Applications Manager and select Car Mode.
- 2Force Stop the app.
- 3Open Car Mode again and you will be prompted to go through the steps to set it up.
- 4Disable the option of start car mode automatically when connected to this Bluetooth device.
- 5This will fix your problem because now the phone will not assume you are in the car each time you turn on the Bluetooth.
- 6You can root the phone and remove the app altogether but if you are not technically savvy then you can brick your phone so take it to a phone repair place before trying to root on your own.
I don't see Car Mode on my apps manager, is Drive the same thing?
I do not have Car Mode in my apps manager. I do have Drive, but that says if I force stop, there could be errors. My phone goes into driving mode ALL THE TIME. I miss important calls. I do have Bluetooth in my car and on my gear fit watch.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng