Edited by Anonymous, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to turn off drive mode permanently on S7 Galaxy?
Drive mode comes on all the time when I use Bluetooth and I'm not in car.. I have tried: Looking in settings and phone itself. I think it was caused by: It is built in the phone
- 1Go to Settings then go to Applications Manager and select Car Mode.
- 2Force Stop the app.
- 3Open Car Mode again and you will be prompted to go through the steps to set it up.
- 4Disable the option of start car mode automatically when connected to this Bluetooth device.
- 5This will fix your problem because now the phone will not assume you are in the car each time you turn on the Bluetooth.
- 6You can root the phone and remove the app altogether but if you are not technically savvy then you can brick your phone so take it to a phone repair place before trying to root on your own.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous