Edited by Tahar, Dougie, Eng, Calob Horton and 7 others
Questions and Answers
How to jailbreak 4S, and install apps?
Jailbreak for 4S with iOS8?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I have an iPhone 5S, and I want to get games?
But I have no Internet on my 5S phone. I have a PC. Can I still do it? Can you help me please?
If you have an Internet connection on your PC, then you can.
- 2Download and install iTunes onto your PC.
- 3Connect your phone to your computer with a Lightning-to-USB cable.
- 4Launch iTunes.
- 5This menu is right below the main menu ("File", "Edit", etc.)In the upper-left corner, click the drop-down menu and select "Apps" (applications).
- 6You can also just browse the main area and select an application you want.Type the name of the application you want in the search field in the upper-right corner.
- 7This will download the application to your PC.Click the "Get" or price button under the application icon.
- 8Enter your Apple ID and password if needed.
- 9It is next to the "Apps" drop-down menu.Click the device icon at the top of the screen.
- 10The application folder will be opened.Click the "Apps" tab on the left.
- 11This will copy it to your iPhone 5S.Click the "Install" button next to the freshly downloaded application.
- 12Click "Apply" to finalize the procedure.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Maria, Extremejor, VisiHow