Edited by evans, Yannysrose, Dougie, bhatta and 7 others
Questions and Answers
How to sign in to Google account?
I cannot sign in to Google because it needs to set up first in the settings
how could it be?
This is a common problem experienced by users who were not able to set up their Google account on the first boot of their phones. Here's what you have to do to eliminate repetitive errors when signing in on your Google account:
- Do a Hard Reset on your phone. You may want to back up your files first because you will lose all files on your phone once you get on with this method.
To do a Hard Reset, just follow these steps:
Go to Settings >> Security >> Factory Data Reset
- When the phone reboots, you can now put in your Google account details once prompted.
- If you still continue to have problems, you can proceed to doing the YouTube Connection Trick:
1. Add the YouTube app and login with your Gmail account.
2. Go to Gmail App and then add an account.
c. Sign into your Gmail account with the appropriate username and password
d. Go through the login process
How to recover my Gmail account?
I forgot my pattern and Gmail account what will I do...? thank you..
In order to reset the unlock pattern on your Smartphone, you first need to get access to your Google account. The problem you're having is more difficult, because you forgot your unlock pattern and your Google account password. So to start with, you should reset your Google account password.
Follow these steps to reset your Google account password:
- 1On your PC, and then open your web browser.
- 3Select 'I don't know my password'.
- 4Enter your email address.
- 5Click on the 'Continue' button.
- 6These steps are unique for each user, and change from time to time. Just follow the instructions from Google, and enter all information requested.Follow the Google steps to reset your password.
- 7You will then need to enter a new password for your Google account.When you successfully finish these steps, a popup window will open.
- 8Now you have a new password to log into your Google account.
With this information, you will be able to reset your phone unlock pattern. To read more about this in our main article, click the title of this Q&A page, or click the link after the article summary. If you have any other problems with resetting your phone unlock pattern or your Google account password, let us know in the questions section.
How to unlock a phone with no Google account or pin number?
I was walking around the block and laying in the street was this phone no one was there I asked around and it was clear that nobody was coming back for it and it has a lock code what do I do
This really depends on the type of phone. On most newer Androids your only option may be to do a Hard Reset. However, the keys to do this may vary by phone. Older Androids may have a way to bypass the lock screen but again the method would be phone specific.
My itel is it1350_v11, need Google account?
Pressed pattern so many times, now it needs Google account, what can I do?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: To factory reset itel 1400 phone
See more questions like this: How to bypass itel 1407 Google account verification
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to sign in to Google account. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_sign_in_to_google_account
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How to sign in to Google account." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_sign_in_to_google_account Accessed 30 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How to sign in to Google account." Accessed May 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_sign_in_to_google_account.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: katsjovan, Eng, Jacob