Edited by Anonymous, Eng, Abdi Ali, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to reset Lenovo phones using computer?
Lenovo cellphone, how to reset Lenovo phones using computer?
- 1Install [www.rockchip.nl/downloads Rockchip Android Tools] on your PC.
- 2Connect your Lenovo phone to the PC.
- 3Press and hold Volume Up and the Power buttons.
- 4Install the Rocketchip Driver on the phone within Found New Hardware.
- 5Open up Rocketchip on the PC and your phone should be there.
- 6Check the misc.img path and click RUN.
- 7The program will run and your phone will be reset.
My phone is mbo model m9i, it is not resetting, why?
My phone is mbo model m9i, it is not resetting, why
Pull out the battery for a few minutes and then try to perform the hard reset again. Chinese models of Android devices can be slow to take when trying to hard reset and it could be several more attempts before it actually happens effectively. Remember that once you get past the Android man with a triangle you will want to choose eMMC as the option to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Abdi Ali, Eng, Anonymous