Edited by isatu amara, Eng, meiztery, VisiHow and 1 other
Questions and Answers
How to remove screen-lock of Cherry mobile snap?
Unlock screen-lock Cherry mobile snap
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How can I recover my Cherry mobile phone?
I forgot my password. I try to format the phone, but it is unable to be formatted.
- 1Power down the smartphone.
- 2Take the battery out for a couple of minutes and put it back.
- 3Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons until a green robot appears.
- 4Now, use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select items.Press and hold the power button for a couple of seconds.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 6Select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 7Select "reboot system now".
If these steps did not work for you, then you will need to fix the smartphone at a service center, as it may require complete reflashing of the device with a specific ROM for your model or even fixing hardware.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to unlock cherry mobile amethyst when password is forgotten
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to remove screen-lock of Cherry mobile snap. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_remove_screen-lock_of_cherry_mobile_snap
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How to remove screen-lock of Cherry mobile snap." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_remove_screen-lock_of_cherry_mobile_snap Accessed 28 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How to remove screen-lock of Cherry mobile snap." Accessed May 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_remove_screen-lock_of_cherry_mobile_snap.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, meiztery, Eng