Edited by isatu amara, Eng, meiztery, VisiHow and 1 other
Questions and Answers
How to remove screen-lock of Cherry mobile snap?
Unlock screen-lock Cherry mobile snap
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How can I recover my Cherry mobile phone?
I forgot my password. I try to format the phone, but it is unable to be formatted.
- 1Power down the smartphone.
- 2Take the battery out for a couple of minutes and put it back.
- 3Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons until a green robot appears.
- 4Now, use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select items.Press and hold the power button for a couple of seconds.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 6Select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 7Select "reboot system now".
If these steps did not work for you, then you will need to fix the smartphone at a service center, as it may require complete reflashing of the device with a specific ROM for your model or even fixing hardware.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to unlock my Cherry mobile Amethyst when the password is forgotten
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, meiztery, Eng