Edited by edward cooper, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How to remove privacy protection password on my phone Rio 2?
I tried to hard reset but its not working.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Our employee has died. His or her Galaxy S5 has Samsung theft protection with a mindspring.com email account?
Help! Our employee has died. His or her Galaxy S5 has Samsung theft protection with a mindspring.com email account. I have tried: Factory reset using external buttons.
First, ensure that no local privacy laws are violated (for example, an employee may have had personal conversations with his friend whose privacy should remain intact). Then, perform the procedures indicated below.
- 1Go through the initial screens and stop at the Google verification screen.
- 2Copy this hotfix file onto any USB pen drive.
- 3Purchase an OTG adapter for Samsung S5.You can find a compatible OTG cable [].
- 4Connect the OTG adapter to your smartphone and USB pen driver.
- 5When the file manager opens in S5, open and install the APK file from step 2.
- 6Enable unknown sources by tapping on "SETTINGS" if asked.
- 7Tap on "OPEN".
- 8Find and tap "Backup and Reset" (in "Accounts").
- 9Tap on "Factory data reset".
- 10Tap on "Reset device".
- 11Tap on "Erase everything".
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, edward cooper