Edited by sd, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to remove miscellaneous files in Samsung Galaxy on7 Android mobile?
Miscellaneous files showing 1.68 GB. I have tried: I have deleted but it is not showing to remove all files.
Put your phone into Recovery Mode as if you were doing a hard reset. Then choose Wipe Cache Partition. Wait for the phone to reboot and go through the process again but this time, choose Wipe Dalvik Cache. First, though, you will want to delete the files again. Using a good cache removal app would be a good idea or you could go into Settings and then Applications Manager and one by one delete the cached and data from apps.
- Secure Delete removes private files and folders forever. Particularly great for those that want to sell their phones.
- ES File Explorer File Manager will run a scan on your SD card and you can also purge files from apps and files. It is pretty comprehensive and the Cleaner function finds files that other apps miss because they access the SD card effectively. It will show you redundant files, junk files, temporary files and you can manually pick and choose for deletion.
- Avast Clean Up and Boost safely removes files and does not hassle you with non-stop notifications like some other apps do.
- Optimus Cleaner is one of the best apps for boosting RAM. It has a serious following with techies and the app is developed nicely with smooth operation. You can also set the app up for automatic cleaning.
My question is; how can I see hidden folders in Samsung Grand Duos 2?
Click on the My Files icon in your app drawer. Select Show My Hidden Files then select All. It will show all the hidden folders and files. Another option would be to use ES Explorer which will show the hidden files. So if you choose Gallery from My Files after selecting All, look for folders that end with .hide. The trick is to choose ALL from My Files and then go into your Gallery etc. After the OS update, this changed to the My Files path instead of like before when you would go into Gallery and just select Show Hidden Items.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, sd