Edited by Stewart G., VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How to recover deleted/lost Memo/Notes from Infocus M330 Android phone?
I accidentally lost/deleted Memo/Notes from my Android phone(Infocus M330). I keep all important personal/official records in that Memo/Notes. Please help me to recover
The faster you try to recover your lost data, the better, as erased data gets overwritten over time.
- 1Connect your Infocus to your computer with the original USB cable of the smartphone.
- 2Root your smartphone if it has not been rooted.You can use an online service like https://kingroot.net to do that. It is desirable that rooting was performed prior to losing memorandums and notes.
- 3Download, install, and run the trial version of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android.
- 4In MobiSaver, click "Start".The smartphone will be recognized and scanned.
- 5Select the memorandums and notes that you see recovered.Warning: it might be possible that no notes or memorandums are recoverable.
- 6Click "Recover" and choose a folder on your computer to which you should save the recovered files.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Stewart G.