Edited by Stewart G., VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How to recover deleted/lost Memo/Notes from Infocus M330 Android phone?
I accidentally lost/deleted Memo/Notes from my Android phone(Infocus M330). I keep all important personal/official records in that Memo/Notes. Please help me to recover
The faster you try to recover your lost data, the better, as erased data gets overwritten over time.
- 1Connect your Infocus to your computer with the original USB cable of the smartphone.
- 2You can use an online service like https://kingroot.net to do that. It is desirable that rooting was performed prior to losing memorandums and notes.Root your smartphone if it has not been rooted.
- 4The smartphone will be recognized and scanned.In MobiSaver, click "Start".
- 5Warning: it might be possible that no notes or memorandums are recoverable.Select the memorandums and notes that you see recovered.
- 6Click "Recover" and choose a folder on your computer to which you should save the recovered files.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to recover deleted/lost Memo/Notes from Infocus M330 Android phone? . (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_recover_deleted/lost_Memo/Notes_from_Infocus_M330_Android_phone
MLA (Modern Language Association) " How to recover deleted/lost Memo/Notes from Infocus M330 Android phone? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_recover_deleted/lost_Memo/Notes_from_Infocus_M330_Android_phone Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " How to recover deleted/lost Memo/Notes from Infocus M330 Android phone? ." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_recover_deleted/lost_Memo/Notes_from_Infocus_M330_Android_phone.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Stewart G.