Edited by Alma, little ghost, xhell88, Dougie and 4 others
Questions and Answers
How to play PPSSPP on Windows 7?
Its problem is something is missing
If you have encountered missing DLL files, Please do the following.
- If MSVCR100.dll is missing, please download it from http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr100
- If MSVCP100.dll is missing, please download it from http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp100
- Extract it on your desktop.
- Right-click on it then select copy to copy it.
- Open "My Computer", then open the drive where Windows is installed.
- Open "Windows" folder.
- Paste the file you have copied to both "System 32" and "System" folders.
- That's it.
How to play games using PPSSPP in Windows7 PC and I have a plug and play game which is EA Sports Rugby 10 and I want to play it in my Huawei Mediapad 10 Link Tablet?
PPSSPP in Windows7 and PPSSPP in Android tablet
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I have already downloaded the game I needed
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to play PPSSPP on Windows 7. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_play_ppsspp_on_windows_7
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How to play PPSSPP on Windows 7." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_play_ppsspp_on_windows_7 Accessed 24 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How to play PPSSPP on Windows 7." Accessed Jun 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_play_ppsspp_on_windows_7.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Inukshuk, kram01, Eng