Edited by dex, Calob Horton, Eng, chamara720 and 3 others
Questions and Answers
How to open my fake Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?
Unlocking my made-in-China Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 without using PC.
Firstly, just because your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 was made in China does not mean it's fake. Samsung often ships its products to China for assembly, so your Tablet could actually be genuine.
If you've forgotten your password lock for your Galaxy Tab 3 but you logged into a Google account, enter the wrong password until your Tablet prompts you for your Google account information. Then, enter it; you will be able to get into your Tablet to reset your password without having to do a Factory Reset. If you have forgotten your information, to this website to try recovering your account.
If you didn't log into a Google account, you will need to perform a Factory Reset. Note that this procedure will wipe all date from your Tablet, but it's the only thing you can do to unlock it. To learn how to perform a proper Factory Reset, read this great VisiHow article.
My cellphone cannot be opened because there are too many pattern attempts?
How to open an Android smartphone without Internet?
- 1Turn off your phone.
- 2Take the microSD out.
- 4Place the ZIP file from your computer onto the microSD card of your Android device.
- You may need to use a microSD-to-SD adapter.
- 5Put he microSD card into your phone and access the recovery menu.
- To access it, check our article on hard-resetting Android devices. Scroll down to the "Android Key Combinations for Booting in Recovery Mode" section to find out the key combination for your phone.
- 6Use one of the other buttons to select items.Navigate your menu with the volume-down button.
- 7Select "install zip..."
- 8Point at the file that you have copied onto the microSD card in step 4.
- 9Select "reboot system now" and see if you can bypass the pattern.
- 10If that did not work, then you will need to erase all of your data.
- Follow steps 5-6.
- Then, choose "wipe data/factory reset" and "reboot system now".
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to unlock an Android locked out device with no internet connection
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Tuhin, adelfa, chamara720