Edited by Maria, gladies joice, jamalabdul65, Dougie and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to identify an original iPhone 4S?
How can I tell if my iPhone 4S is an original or a fake?
There are eight quick and easy ways you can identify a real iPhone 4S from a fake. Simply follow the steps below to tell if you have a real iPhone or a fake iPhone.
- 1A fake iPhone has simple cross, or plus shaped screws. A real iPhone has 'pentalobe' screws, which have five notches, and a hollowed out center.Look at the screws.
- 2Real iPhones only have one SIM slot, and do not have a memory card expansion slot.If your iPhone has a memory card slot, or more than one SIM slot, it is a fake.
- 3If you can see gray area, you probably have a fake iPhone.When you turn off the device, the screen should be black when indoors.
- 4If it is not, then you are not using an original iPhone.The touch should always be very responsive.
- 5If it does not have one, the device is probably fake.Check for the Apple logo on the back of your phone.
- 6If it shows anything else, it is a probably a fake, or is a Jailbroken iPhone.When you turn on your phone, it should always only display the 'Apple' logo.
- 7Let them know that you are asking about warranty service. Apple will not provide warranty services for a fake device.Take the device to an Apple store, and have them confirm that it is real.
- 8Go to Apple's Serial Number Warranty Confirmation Site, where you can input your device serial number to be 100% certain that it is an original device.Visit the iPhone website, to confirm that your device is real.
See more questions like this: HOW TO VERIFY ORIGINAL PARTS OF iPhone
How to distinguish fake iPhone 5c from a real iPhone?
The font of the message contains a Chinese character. Does this mean it's fake?
Chinese characters on your iPhone 5C do not necessarily indicate that it is a fake. Please view the earlier sections of this how to guide, where we have listed a series of detailed steps to determine if an iPhone is real or fake. In step 8, you will see a link to the official Apple site, where you can enter in your serial number to be sure the device you have is real, and not Jailbroken.
See more questions like this: What if the iPhone 6 is made in Korea? Is it fake or real?
How to spot a fake iPhone from physical differences?
I want to know how to identify a fake iPhone by looking at it. How can I do this?
You can spot a fake iPhone in most cases simply by looking at it. If you view the first question in this how to guide, you will see that we have listed a set of detailed steps you can use to tell if your iPhone is real or fake.
See more questions like this: How to spot a fake LCD screen? Could you please help me on this?
How can I tell if my iPhone is original, or a clone?
I need to know if my iPhone is fake. What can I do to tell?
You can tell if your iPhone is fake by looking at some physical differences, or by visiting Apple's official site, and entering in your serial number. Using these methods, you will be able to tell if you have a real iPhone, or a fake iPhone. Just refer to the steps at the beginning of this how to guide, listed in the first answer to the user looking to determine if an iPhone 4S is real or fake.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to check the difference between an original iphone
How to detect a fake iPhone 5Ss from an original iPhone 5S?
I need to know how to find a fake and an original iPhone 5S.
In the beginning of this how to guide, you will see a series of eight detailed steps that will allow you to tell if your iPhone 5S is fake, or real. Please reference the beginning of this guide. The steps are the same for an iPhone 4S or any other iPhone. Apple only uses the highest quality materials in the production of official iPhones, and you will be able to immediately spot any differences. You can also use the link at the beginning of this guide to enter your serial number on an official Apple site too.
See more questions like this: How to identify fake iPhone 5S in Indian market
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: VisiHow, devone, Irish