Edited by james4545, Grimm, wagxy, Eng and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I hard reset itel it 1450?
- 1.2 Help me please I can't do those hard reset with my i1400?
- 1.3 I drew patterns till my phone is locked?
- 1.4 HOW CAN I HARD RESET MY IT1351E?
- 1.5 I have tried to reboot my itel 1351 several times, but it does not show any response of rebooting?
- 1.6 I want to hard reset key of iNote i1502?
- 1.7 MY PHONE TENDS TO SHOW MEMORY FULL ALL OVER WHILE THERE IS AN EXTERNAL 8GB MEMORY CARD ON IT AND IT IS NOT FULL?
- 1.8 The file at Install Volcano Tool V2.5.4 or their newest version is not available?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I hard reset itel it 1450?
I want to know how to hard rest itel it 1400/1500/1451
Volcano works excellent on most Spreadrum itel phones:
- 1Remove the battery from your phone.
- 3Once installed, open Android Tool V2.2 then select "ADB MODE TAB".
- 4Click "Shift mode" then select "Bootloader" from the drop down menu.
- 5Insert the battery on your phone and power on the phone.
- 6Immediately connect your USB cable from the phone to the PC.
- 7Wait for the PC to detect the phone, then press the "Start" button in the Volcano software.
- 8Select the #FASTBOOT TAB".
- 9You will also select "Wipe Cache" and then "Start".Click "Fastboot" and then select "Wipe Data" and "Start".
Help me please I can't do those hard reset with my i1400?
I can't do the hard reset, when I hold those buttons the phone don't start
If your phone buttons are not responding to put you in the Recovery Menu then pull the battery and try again. If this fails your only option is to install Volcano mentioned in the above answers and use their fastboot method.
I drew patterns till my phone is locked?
Its an itel 1351e, its requesting my Gmail and password but its not responding to them, I now want a way to flash its memory
If your Google Account is not responding and the email and password are correct, login on your PC into your Google Account. Access My Account in the upper right hand corner and click on Security Settings. In there there is Application Permissions. Make sure that you do not have 2 step verification enabled because this would stop you from using your Google Account.
HOW CAN I HARD RESET MY IT1351E?
HOW CAN I HARD RESET MY IT1351E
Follow the top few answers pattern key combinations. Your 1351E can be reset by holding down a series of buttons. Sometimes you have to hold one button for several seconds then the Power button. Make sure to remove the battery first for 10 minutes. You will also want the device to be fully charged.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I enter my phone again
I have tried to reboot my itel 1351 several times, but it does not show any response of rebooting?
I have tried to reboot my itel 1351 several times but does not show any response of rebooting
The VisiHow page posted in the second answer on this page has instructions on how to put your itel 1351 into the Recovery Menu. You will have to follow the instructions carefully on which buttons to hold down for 10 to 15 seconds. It may take several attempts before the phone accesses the recovery menu. itel does not really have a set access to recovery combination for hard reset like other Android phones do. If you get frustrated, then use the Volcano method posted above.
I want to hard reset key of iNote i1502?
I want to hard reset key of iNote i1502.
Follow the instructions in How can I reset my itel mobile 1352. The top answer has the pattern and combination of buttons you will need to do in order to hard reset your iNote i1502.
MY PHONE TENDS TO SHOW MEMORY FULL ALL OVER WHILE THERE IS AN EXTERNAL 8GB MEMORY CARD ON IT AND IT IS NOT FULL?
HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?. PLEASE IT IS STRESSING. I have tried: REBOOTING AND UNINSTALLING APPS. I think it was caused by: RAM DISASTER
Hard reset your device. You may have a corrupt issue going on that a hard reset will fix. Before you hard reset, in the same menu as Wipe Data, you will choose Wipe Cache Partition. Then hard reset. Free Up Android Phone's Internal Storage is a VisiHow article that explains how to properly install and use your external SD card. One thing to keep in mind is that the phone will always choose internal memory no matter what you do. You will have to go into Applications and use their settings to assign if available to the external card. You will also want to use a cache cleaner such as CCleaner on your phone daily. Setup a reminder in the app so that you will get into the habit of clearing the cache. Use a cloud storage program for photos so that you can regularly clean out the photos that you will not use all the time in your gallery. OneDrive is cloud storage by Microsoft that you can use on your phone and PC to transfer photos, videos and files.
The file at Install Volcano Tool V2.5.4 or their newest version is not available?
The file at Install Volcano Tool V2.5.4 or their newest version is not available for download. Any alternative link please
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Abobo, Maria