Edited by dajiasuncion, Eng, Maria, Ruchita and 5 others
Questions and Answers
How to hard reset and itel iNote model it1353 made in China?
How to hard reset itel iNote model it1353 made in China. I have tried: Volume up and power. I think it was caused by: I received factory test
- 1Remove the battery for 15 minutes.
- 2Put the battery back into the phone.
- 3Hold down the Volume Up button for 20 seconds.
- 4In addition to Volume Up you will now hold down the Power button as well.
- 5Release both buttons when the phone turns on and boots up.
- 6Tap once on the Volume Up button.
- 7The Recovery Menu will appear.
itel phones are notorious for being hard to get into Recovery mode so you may have to attempt this several times.
Somebody was trying to draw my pattern without my permission and blocked my phone and it needs Google account but my account is deleted. How can I reset my phone?
Somebody was trying to draw my pattern without my permission and he blocked my phone and it needs Google account but my account is deleted. How can I reset my phone? I have tried: I have been trying to hard reset but it does not work. I think it was caused by: Not know the problem!
Check out YouTube videos for bypassing Google FRP on your device. After Android 5.0 OS, all devices need an owner's Google Account setup on the device even with a hard reset.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Forgot pattern lock pf my new itel 1353
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: vc, Alma, fredrick commando sigei