Edited by Maria, Dougie, koss, Eng and 32 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to Hard Reset a Chinese Android phone?
- 1.2 I forgot my password on my Android Razr M screen lock how do I get into it without factory resetting my phone?
- 1.3 How can I Hard Reset m horse 720?
- 1.4 My HTL China Android phone gets stuck when I power on it?
- 1.5 I have a Samsung Ace from Straight Talk that my husband and I share, well he was locked up and now I can't access the phone cause he was always with me. Please help, need numbers in phone, I don't know any by heart?
- 1.6 I have a Sony Xperia Tipo and need to reset it?
- 1.7 Please I am trying to restart a phone named Vibo. It is locked because of too many pattern attempts?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to Hard Reset a Chinese Android phone?
Hi. I had a lock pattern on my Chinese phone and my kid played with the pattern and I'm completely locked out. I have tried a Hard Reset but nothing is coming my way. Please help
If you mean that you are stuck on a Chinese menu, then can read our guide on how to factory reset an Android phone with a Chinese menu.
Otherwise, if you are using an English menu, you can follow these steps to restore your Chinese Android phone to factory settings:
- 1turn off your device
- 2press the following:
- power button
- volume up/down or both
- home button (if any)
- if you do not have volume buttons, you should look for a reset button or hole and press that instead to trigger reset
- 3release the power button when you see the Android guy
- 4choose recovery mode
- 5choose wipe data/Factory Reset
- 6choose yes
- 7device will reboot or will ask you to reboot
If you cannot do this on your device, I suggest you let a technician who is an expert in Android devices (especially for China ones) check and fix the issue for you. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly, and obtain their software update, and a link to the program you'll need to install on your PC to perform a software assisted Factory Reset.
I forgot my password on my Android Razr M screen lock how do I get into it without factory resetting my phone?
Put screen lock on the phone, forgot password, have Google account but don't know how to reset it through my email does not bring up "the forgot password" option, it just says if I keep attempting it, it's going to reset my password.
You can easily reset your password through the Google Account Recovery Portal. Just follow the link, and then enter your details and information to confirm your ownership of the account. Once you've done this, Google will remotely reset your password for you, and you'll be able to regain access to your password locked Motorola Razr M, Android phone.
How can I Hard Reset m horse 720?
I have forgotten my unlock pattern, and I have tried to press the volume and power buttons, but it directs me to the workability of the phone and such stuff, Please help asap.
Please follow the steps below and make sure that you follow them in their order.
- 1Turn off the phone.
- 2Open the back cover.
- 3Remove the battery.
- 4Wait for five seconds.
- 5Insert the battery.
- 6Close the cover.
- 7Press and hold the power and the volume up buttons at the same time.
- 8Release only the power button when the Android logo appears.
- 9Press the volume down button (if needed) to select "Recovery mode".
- 10Press the power button to select "Recovery mode".
- 11Press the volume down button (if needed) to select "Factory reset".
- 12Press the power button to confirm the choice.
- 13The device will reboot.Press the volume down button to select "Yes".
My HTL China Android phone gets stuck when I power on it?
Lately, I installed next launcher and when I press the home button it won't respond, when I restart it, it only turns on to show HTL logo but does not go any further. How can I restore it to the company launcher.
You can restore by hard resetting the device. Be very wary of launchers that are not your stock or a custom OS build launcher. These often hard brick a device as just an accessory app/apk.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Please help me, I am using Micromax unite2 a106 Android mobile. Android ver. 5.0 and I activated Android device manager and smart lock on my device. Today I changed my SIM and switched on my phone but my phone was locked and phone changed my password pin.
Please help me unlock, or disable pin code for Samsung Ace for Straight Talk..
If you know the Google Account details, then you can sign in to the Gmail and see all the contacts that have been backed up on the device. You can also use it to access the lock screen to disable it. OR Login to the Samsung Account on the PC and remotely unlock the device through their Find My Mobile program.
I have a Sony Xperia Tipo and need to reset it?
Can't Hard Reset because I have no password or Gmail account can't access the phone to reset it
- 1Please be aware that this method might or might not work, depending on your Xperia Tipo model.Download Flash tool for Xperia devices.
- 2Unzip the file you have downloaded into a folder.
- 3In the unzipped folder, double-click "Emma.exe" and remember the installation path.
- 4Move the "Customization.ini" from the unzipped folder to the installation path.
- 5Launch Emma from the Windows start menu.
- 6Turn off your Tipo by pressing and holding the power button.
- 7Press and hold the volume down button.
- 8Connect to USB cable to the phone and computer.
- 9From Emma, select the Service (flash ROM).
- 10The phone will be reflashed.Click "Apply Service".
- 2Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable.
- 3Click "Support Zone New!"
- 4Click "Start".
- 5Click "Phone / Tablet Software Update"
- 6Click "Start".
- 7Click "repair my phone / tablet".
- 8Click "Continue".
- 9Check the box and click "Continue".
- 10Click your phone model from the list.
- 1Turn your phone off.
- 2For some other Tipo models, just press and hold volume up and power buttons.Press and hold volume up, home, and power buttons at the same time.
- 3Release the buttons when you see the logo.
- 4Move to "Wipe data/Factory reset" with the volume down button.
- 5Press the power or home button.
- 6Move to "Yes -- delete all user data with the volume down button.
- 7Press the power or home button.
- 8Move to "Reboot the phone" with the volume down button.
- 9Press the power or home button.
Method 4 (Unofficial). Please try it if the previous methods did not work.
- 3Click "instructions for flash click here" on the same page and follow the instructions.
Please I am trying to restart a phone named Vibo. It is locked because of too many pattern attempts?
I have a phone called Vibo and is locked with too many trials of the pattern. And I am trying to restart it and I don't know how to go about it. When I try to restart with the volume down + power button keys, it doesn't work. So what should I do to restart? I have tried: I have tried restarting it but I can't locate 'wipe all data factory ' and I don't know what to do. I think it was caused by: Was trying to unlock the phone with a pattern but it got locked after so many attempts.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: opa, Hercules Asiedu, thion