Edited by NAKBNA, VisiHow, Eng
Questions and Answers
How to hard-reset a Chinese phone Samsung Galaxy A8?
I can't hard-reset my phone, but I want to.
- 1Turn off your phone by holding the power button.
- 2Press and hold the volume-up, home, and power buttons until the Samsung logotype appears.
- 3Wait until you see the recovery menu.
- 4Press the power button to select a highlighted option.Use the volume buttons to navigate across the menu options.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 6Select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 7Select "reboot your system now".
- 9Then, select the option that looks like the 9th option in the picture above.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Lenovo A806 phone keeps on rebooting even after hard reset
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, NAKBNA