Edited by indrajeet, Anonymous, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to grow beard as my age is 27 and till now its not coming?
Hi, my age is 27 and their is no beard grown till now, so please give me a solution to grow my beard
There are many factors that can delay a beard and some men just acknowledge that all they will ever grow is a mustache and goatee. There are men who do not even receive facial hair until they are almost 30 years old. Do not expect that you will have a full beard overnight. The ones you see in pictures and on the streets that are super full have had at least a year to fully grow in.
- 1Eat a high protein diet and vegetables and fruits that are high in Vitamin C.
- 2Exfoliate your face twice a week and use a mild facial cleanser in the AM/PM.
- 3Apply Castor Oil to your facial hair nightly and after a month, you may see more growth.
- 4Consider taking a supplement with Silica.Increased collagen from Silica can stimulate beard growth.
- 5Ingest raw garlic cloves once a day.2 to 3 raw cloves a day can boost your testosterone and aid in the growth and maturity of a beard.
- 6Look at beard styles and pick out three variations for what you have currently on your face.Start shaping your beard hair to one of those styles and you may be surprised that suddenly you are shaving hair where there was none before yet you will be happy with the style you currently have.
Categories : Fashion
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous, indrajeet