Edited by Maria, AleXaNdAr b. 8, Dougie, Rob and 7 others
Questions and Answers
How to download PPSSPP emulator (phones, tablets, desktop PCs, laptops, or notebooks)?
How to download PPSSPP emulator?
- You can download PPSSPP for PC (for desktops, laptops, or notebooks) or Android devices (for tablets or smartphones).
- For PC, just go to PPSSPP Downloads and click the uppermost button in the "PPSSPP for Windows" section.
- If you want to support the developers on PC, click the "Buy PPSSPP Gold" in the "PPSSPP Gold for Windows" section. This will ensure the development of versions that will be more compatible with more games. Some new features might be added too.
- For Android, open your browser on your phone or tablet, and navigate to PPSSPP Downloads and tap on the button that has a blue background and white letters. This is the latest version. Install the APK to run the emulator.
- If you want to support the developers on Android, open Play Store and search for "PPSSPP Gold - PSP emulator". Alternatively, just tap on this link in your browser.
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: IzzyTF, VisiHow, rohitx