Edited by rey27_anthony, papacrazy1966, Rob, Inukshuk and 10 others
Questions and Answers
How to fix my Samsung Galaxy y s5360 if keeps on restarting?
When I turn on my phone it keeps on restarting although I already did the Hard Reset it did not solve my problem.. Please help me...
You could have a battery issue, or perhaps a stuck button on your phone. Try removing and reinserting the battery into your phone, and fiddle with the buttons to make sure nothing is sticking. You might also try updating your firmware with Samsung Kies.
Sometimes an SD card issue can mess with a phone, too. Remove your SD card and see if that helps your device operate as normal.
Start issue after installing Kitkat on Galaxy GT S5360?
Sir I have installed Android Kitkat in my Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360, but it is not starting properly , how do I reinstall gingerbread 2.3.6, please help me
- 2You may need to register to download the file.
- 3Extract the downloaded file.
- 4Take note of that file.You should get a few files, including one with a ".tar.md5" ending.
- 6Turn off your phone.
- 7Remove and reinsert the battery.
- 8You will boot your Samsung Galaxy S5360 in the download mode.Press and hold volume-down, home, and power buttons.
- 9Press the volume-up button when asked.Release the buttons.
- 10Right-click the ODIN executable file where you have extracted it and click "Run as Administrator...".
- 11The message "Added!" should appear on the screen. If the message did not appear, the install the drivers for your phone by using Samsung Kies. You may download Samsung Kies at http://www.samsung.com/au/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/.Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5360 to your computer by using the original USB cable.
- 12In ODIN, choose the files extracted from step 3, based on the instructions below:
- check the "PDA" box and browse for the file with the ".tar" or ".md5" extension;
- check the "Phone" box and browse for the file with the word "modem" in its file name;
- check the "CSC" box and browse for the file with "csc" in its name. If there is no such file, then ignore the step;
- check the "CSC" box and browse for the file with the ".pit" extension. If there is no such file, then ignore this step;
- check the "Enable Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" boxes.
- If there is a "PIT" file chosen, check the "Re-Partition" box. If no PIT File was chosen, do not check it.
- 13The phone should be restored to the original firmware.Click the "Start" button.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My Galaxy Y is being ON for only 15sec....and restart itself
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: radhey, VisiHow, shahir rafiq