Edited by pjiklysaef, Eng, YgFu TANK, immu1 and 6 others
Questions and Answers
How do I factory reset a Samsung model: sch-l100?
My little brother locked up my phone and I forgot my email and password I used for my phone and now I am locked out of it
- 1Turn off your device.
- 2As you hold those, you may hear a couple of sound signals.Press and hold volume-down, call, and power buttons.
- 3Release the buttons as soon as you see the "Android system recovery" menu.
- 4Select options with the home button.Navigate with volume buttons.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 6Press the volume-up button to continue.
- 7Press the home button to reboot.
Sir actually my Intex 3G pro has been pattern locked, can you help me please?
I want to open my phone pattern lock can you say how to open this lock
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I found an iPhone 5 and it is disabled. I tried all kinds of techniques, but it did not work
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, sufiii, krishamayshame aquino