Enable bluetooth on an Apple Iphone
Edited by Cave Man
Apple is one of the leading multinational company that invents, improves and sells electronic gadgets, like cellular phones, computers, computer multimedia or software. One of their best sellers is their iPhone. An iPhone is a smartphone that has evolved through the years. The first iPhone was the iPhone 1st Generation, then iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. This article will outline the steps required to enable Bluetooth on your Apple iPhone. Enabling Bluetooth will allow you to connect peripheral devices to the Apple iPhone, such as a Bluetooth headset.
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless process of transmitting or exchanging files involving two or more electronic devices. Matching Bluetooth gadgets in reach of each other will connect them to one another. NOTE: An iPhone cannot be connected to an Android phone via Bluetooth.
- 1From your Apple iPhone desktop, tap on the "Settings" icon.Advertisement
- 2Within "Settings" tap on the "Bluetooth" option.
- 3Slide the "Bluetooth" option from the "Off" position to the "On" position.
- 4Your Apple iPhone will now be enabled to connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices.You will see a list of Bluetooth devices that your Apple iPhone discovers on this Bluetooth settings screen.Advertisement
- Make sure any devices you want to connect via Bluetooth are within close proximity to your Apple iPhone.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone