Edited by estherkauma, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to download WhatsApp over WiFi?
I want to download WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520 but whenever I try it asks me to download over WiFi, but I have ever used it. It started after WhatsApp expiry and I wanted to renew. What can I do, please help. I have tried: I tried to download and it failed. I even tried to uninstall it so that I install a fresh everything but in vain. Even when I load mbs, they take long to load.. I think it was caused by: Please advise me.
- 1Clear the Cache of the Windows Store once you uninstall WhatsApp again.
- 2Make sure your date and time are set correctly on the Nokia Lumia 520.
- 3You will need to have Windows 8 or higher to install WhatsApp on the device.
- 4Make sure that you are logged into your Nokia Account and Microsoft Account.
- 5Your WiFi needs to be stable for this app to install correctly.
- 6Some people have reported that only a complete hard reset worked for re installing WhatsApp.It is frustrating but first Wipe Cache Partition and then Clear Dalvik Cache from the Recovery menu before a complete hard reset.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, estherkauma