Edited by estherkauma, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to download WhatsApp over WiFi?
I want to download WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520 but whenever I try it asks me to download over WiFi, but I have ever used it. It started after WhatsApp expiry and I wanted to renew. What can I do, please help. I have tried: I tried to download and it failed. I even tried to uninstall it so that I install a fresh everything but in vain. Even when I load mbs, they take long to load.. I think it was caused by: Please advise me.
- 1Clear the Cache of the Windows Store once you uninstall WhatsApp again.
- 2Make sure your date and time are set correctly on the Nokia Lumia 520.
- 3You will need to have Windows 8 or higher to install WhatsApp on the device.
- 4Make sure that you are logged into your Nokia Account and Microsoft Account.
- 5Your WiFi needs to be stable for this app to install correctly.
- 6It is frustrating but first Wipe Cache Partition and then Clear Dalvik Cache from the Recovery menu before a complete hard reset.Some people have reported that only a complete hard reset worked for re installing WhatsApp.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I am not able to download videos and photos or send photos through WhatsApp on Nokia Lumia 520
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, estherkauma