Edited by prem chand, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How to download an apps to Nokia Lumia 535 Windows 8.1?
How to download an apps to Nokia Lumia 535 Windows 8.1. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: I don't know
After you have followed the steps of the tutorial, you need to go to Store.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Swipe left to open the application list.
- 3Scroll down to find and tap "Store".
- 4In Store, tap on the search icon at the bottom to enter and find a particular application.
- 5Alternatively, scroll down or swipe left to find more applications or categories.If you swiped left, you can tap on a category and scroll up and down to choose an application. Tap on the one you like.
- 6Tap on "Install", "Try", or "Buy" to install the selected application.
- 7Press the home button and swipe left to find your freshly installed application on the application list.You can tap on it now.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: prem chand