Edited by clear, Calob Horton, Eng
Questions and Answers
How to connect my Samsung Galaxy S4 to the PC via Kies through WiFi?
While the easiest and quickest way to sync your Samsung Galaxy S4 with Samsung Kies on your PC is to plug your device into your computer with its USB cable, Kies does support WiFi syncing. Follow the steps below to turn this feature on:
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 and your PC to the same WiFi network.
- Open Kies.
- On your phone, do the following:
- Touch the Menu key in the lower left-hand corner of your phone.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Connections tab.
- Tap Kies via WiFi.
- Tap OK.
- Touch the name of your computer.
- Enter the pass-code that shows on your phone on your computer.
- Read the Kies popup and click Yes or No, depending on what your preference is.
You will now be able to sync your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Kies via WiFi on your PC.
Hi, when I copy files from my mobile (Galaxy S4 mini) to my PC, I get the error: Windows explorer has stopped working-check online solutions_restart the program?
Hi, when I copy files from my mobile (Galaxy S4 mini) to my PC, I get the error:
Windows explorer has stopped working.-check online solutions_restart the program.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Calob Horton, clear