Edited by sourav choudhury, Dougie, Calob Horton
Questions and Answers
How to clear my voice and resist it from breaking while singing?
Actually when I sing I find mucus forming so its difficult for me to sing. How can I stay away from it and sing in a high pitch?
If you want to prevent mucus from forming in throat while you sing, you can drink lemon tea with honey. The lemon and honey will prevent mucus from forming and will allow you to sing normally. To make a cup of lemon tea:
- Pour one cup of water into a microwavable mug.
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice until dissolved.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of white sugar until dissolved.
Drink this before you sing to prevent mucus from forming in your throat.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Voice Lessons & Tips
Recent edits by: Dougie, sourav choudhury