Edited by Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow, mizzey
Questions and Answers
How to bypass verification screen LG v10?
I'm stuck at the verification screen on this LG v10
This is an anti-theft feature. You will need to contact the previous owner or recall your previous user name and password to bypass it. However, you can also use the following steps to try to bypass the screen if the previous owner is not responding.
- 1Go to "Verify your account" page on your smartphone.
- 2Press the back button.
- 3Connect to WiFi if you are not connected.
- 4Press the back button again.
- 5Tap on "Accessibility".Confirm enabling it.
- 6Tap on "Switch access".
- 7Turn it on if needed.
- 8Tap on "SETTINGS".
- 9Tap on "Key Combo for OVERVIEW".
- 10Press the volume-down button to assign it.
- 11Tap on "OK".
- 12Press the back button twice.
- 13Tap on "Vision".
- 14Tap on "TalkBack".
- 15Tap on "Settings".
- 17Tap on the Google logotype in the corner to go to the Google.com home page.
- 18Tap on the search field.
- 19Type "rootjunkysdl.com".
- 20Tap on the first found link, which is the rootjunkysdl.com Web site.
- 21Tap on "Apps" somewhere on the Web page.
- 22Tap on "Samsung bypass Google verify.apk".The file will be downloaded.
- 23Press the volume-down button now.
- 24Tap on "Dual window".
- 25Tap on "File Manager".
- 26Tap on "All files".
- 27Tap on "Internal Storage".
- 28Tap on "Download".
- 29Tap on "Samsung bypass Google verify.apk".
- 30Tap on "INSTALL".
- 31Tap on "ACCEPT".Enable third-party applications if needed by tapping an option on the pop-up screen (optional).
- 32Tap on "OPEN".
- 33Tap on "General".
- 34Tap on "Users".
- 35Tap on "ADD USER" twice.
- 36Tap on "SET UP".Your smartphone will be back to the original Google lock menu.
- 37Tap on "Next" twice.
- 38Enter any active Gmail account.You can even create one if you wish.
- 39Sign in to that account.
- 40Tap on "MORE".
- 41Tap on "NEXT".You will be in your smartphone.
- 42Pull down the notification panel from the top.
- 43Tap on the cog-shaped icon.
- 44Tap on "General".
- 45Tap on "Users".
- 46Tap on "Owner".
- 47Tap on "YES".You will be logged in to the device.
- 48Unlock the smartphone.
- 49Press the back button.
- 50Tap on "Backup & reset".
- 51Tap on "Factory data reset".
- 52Tap on "RESET PHONE".
- 53Tap on "Delete All".
- 54Tap on "OK".Your smartphone will be reset to the initial state without the Google verification protection.
Help me get bypass verification screen while NFC enabled?
NFC is enabled on my phone and I can't disable it
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous