Edited by Anonymous, ajhayroxas, Eng, silvertide86 and 4 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to bypass Google verification in Samsung J7 or S6? And is it possible that it will never be fixed anymore?
- 1.2 After resetting Samsung j7, it required to enter Google account. I forgot my previous account. How can I recover my phone in this situation?
- 1.3 The phone is a j2 Samsung and l don't have an OTG drive?
- 1.4 Why is the file explorer not launching once OTG cable is connected?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to bypass Google verification in Samsung J7 or S6? And is it possible that it will never be fixed anymore?
Because after resetting my phone I can't open anytime so I'm so worried if my Samsung J7 or S6 will never be fixed? Is it possible that my Samsung J7 or S6 will not be fixed anymore?. I have tried: I tried to hard reset it many times. I think it was caused by: Google verification
- 1First of all, turn off your smartphone.
- 2Press and hold the home, volume-up, and power buttons.
- 3Release the power button when you feel the vibration.
- 4Release the rest of the buttons when you get to the Android recovery menu.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset", "Yes -- delete all user data", and "reboot system now" with your volume-down and power buttons.
- 6Reboot the smartphone and go through the set-up steps to get to the Google verification screen.
- 7Take a USB flash drive and copy this file onto it.
- 9Connect the USB flash drive to the OTG adapter.
- 10When the file explorer launches, locate the APK file from step 7 and install it.
- 11If you see something about "Unknown sources", then enable them by tapping on "SETTINGS" first.
- 12After the installation has been completed, tap on "OPEN".
- 13Tap on "Backup and Reset".Confirm all of the options to erase the device.
- 14After the device has been rebooted, you may be able to use it.
After resetting Samsung j7, it required to enter Google account. I forgot my previous account. How can I recover my phone in this situation?
First I make a Google account in my set ,and used some days, I forgot my Google account and my friend reset it, after that it asked to enter a Google account for verification and we have no Google account. Sir, how to recover the set without using Google account
Go to Google Accounts Recovery on the PC to gain access to the Google Account. Now if you did not sync this account when you set it up then you will need the previous account or bypass the Google FRP. RootJunky has created this YouTube Tutorial on how to bypass Google FRP on Samsung devices.
The phone is a j2 Samsung and l don't have an OTG drive?
Am failing to recover it, should l throw it under a bus
Your Samsung J2 does have OTG but it is probably disabled. Use the RootJunky method to bypass Google FRP. Throwing the phone under a bus in unnecessary thanks to RootJunky. The process takes about 15 minutes and is fairly simple. Just go step by step through the video process to trick your phone into giving you access.
Why is the file explorer not launching once OTG cable is connected?
File explorer is not launching (Samsung j7). I have tried: All the steps. I think it was caused by: I have no clue
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: kiaramanuel15, Maria, VisiHow