Edited by ajhayroxas, Eng, silvertide86, VisiHow and 9 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 After resetting Samsung j7, it required entering a Google account. I forgot my previous account. How can I recover my phone in this situation?
- 1.2 How to bypass Google verification in Samsung J7 or S6? And is it possible that it will never be fixed anymore?
- 1.3 How to bypass this Google set up after a password change and a factory reset?
- 1.4 OTG stuck on but no EFS pop up on the Samsung phone SM-J500H?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
After resetting Samsung j7, it required entering a Google account. I forgot my previous account. How can I recover my phone in this situation?
First I make a Google account in my set, and used some days, I forgot my Google account and my friend reset it, after that it asked to enter a Google account for verification and we have no Google account. Sir, how to recover the set without using Google account
Go to Google Accounts Recovery on the PC to gain access to the Google Account. Now if you did not sync this account when you set it up then you will need the previous account or bypass the Google FRP. RootJunky has created this YouTube Tutorial on how to bypass Google FRP on Samsung devices.
How to bypass Google verification in Samsung J7 or S6? And is it possible that it will never be fixed anymore?
Because after resetting my phone I can't open anytime so I'm so worried if my Samsung J7 or S6 will never be fixed? Is it possible that my Samsung J7 or S6 will not be fixed anymore?. I have tried: I tried to hard reset it many times. I think it was caused by: Google verification
- 1First of all, turn off your smartphone.
- 2Press and hold the home, volume up, and power buttons.
- 3Release the power button when you feel the vibration.
- 4Release the rest of the buttons when you get to the Android recovery menu.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset", "Yes -- delete all user data", and "reboot system now" with your volume-down and power buttons.
- 6Reboot the smartphone and go through the set-up steps to get to the Google verification screen.
- 9Connect the USB flash drive to the OTG adapter.
- 10When the file explorer launches, locate the APK file from step 7 and install it.
- 11If you see something about "Unknown sources", then enable them by tapping on "SETTINGS" first.
- 12After the installation has been completed, tap on "OPEN".
- 13Confirm all of the options to erase the device.Tap on "Backup and Reset".
- 14After the device has been rebooted, you may be able to use it.
How to bypass this Google set up after a password change and a factory reset?
I have a j7 prime couple hours ago I changed my password did a factory reset and now I have no access to my phone even though I'm entering my Google account and password they're telling me I have to wait 24 hours to try again because I change my password. What can I do to speed up or bypass this problem? I think my situation is a little different because I entered my full account details and password correctly and I don't think I heard anyone saying this also they're telling me 24 hours and those guys are saying 72 hours. I have tried: Continuously entering account and password took out SIM card change SIM card and put it back in just as they ask for account details hoping they'll prompt me to pick a SIM or something that would make me gain access to the phone. I think it was caused by: The security settings somewhat prompted me to factory reset the phone I didn't know why and I went ahead
You can attempt to bypass Google FRP for a Samsung device. Sometimes it works for the Google Time Out after a password change. It is not super complicated but you will have to hard reset your phone which means you will lose anything saved on the device that has not been backed up.
OTG stuck on but no EFS pop up on the Samsung phone SM-J500H?
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your post, but my OTG USB seems to stack and stay lights on, I put inside root junky and Android 5 Google account. No file explorer seems to pop up :( Thanks for helping. Nothing pop up, it is strange as I downloaded an original file, I tried with OTG cable and OTG USB pen drive.
Remove the battery for a few minutes for a soft reset.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Bypassing Google phone verification
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Abuhurairah, lizs, ztehelpme