Edited by nissicha, Eng, syncity107, Ms Fern and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone?
- 1.2 I bought an LG stylo phone and has a Google pre-email block on it, how do I unlock?
- 1.3 Used phone was factory reset, I can't get past the setup WiFi page, can you help?
- 1.4 Bought a used phone and now can't get passed Google setup?
- 1.5 How can I get past the Google account because I wasn't aware of any account when I purchased it?
- 1.6 I reset my LG G stylo boost phone yesterday, The problem is, I reset it today and can't get past verify account previously synced to this phone?
- 1.7 I don't remember my Gmail username or password and need help getting back into my LG STYLO?
- 1.8 My LG G4S H736 stuck on Google verification?
- 1.9 I've googled it and YouTube it but for some reason, my phone is missing the only setting they select in every video what do I do?
- 1.10 I have a rooted Android device with a lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device?
- 1.11 Model number lg-h631 was bought on Craigslist it says the phone was previously reset and the only way to open it would be to log in to the previously Google account on the phone or gives me option to put a phone number. I have no idea. The person who sold it to me won't respond either help, please?
- 1.12 Need help resetting LG Pad can't get past the verify your account screen?
- 1.13 On step 12 of the boost mobile instructions for bypassing the Google lock protection, I cannot disable the setup wizard"?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone?
I bought an LG stylo phone of Craigslist and I didn't know it had an account or password and I'm trying to bypass it for the phone to work. I have tried: I've tried to hard reset my phone and it only factory resets it then I downloaded the LG mobile support and it won't read my phone and then I did everything possible
Check out this YouTube Tutorial by Rootjunky. It should work on your LG Stylo. If not, then there are other methods below on the page for bypassing the Google FRP. Some LG devices from Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, and Sprint have a different method which is posted below.
I bought an LG stylo phone and has a Google pre-email block on it, how do I unlock?
Unlock Google email block...bought a used phone and now I can't activate the phone because it has a Google email block on it so its useless. I have tried: YouTube and factory resets. That is all that has worked so far and nothing more. I think it was caused by: It has a pre-email address and won't open without it
You can factory reset the device all day long but you still will not bypass the Google FRP lock built in with the Lollipop and now Marshmallow OS on Android devices. The phone requires the last Google Account associated with the device. Follow the YouTube video posted above to bypass Google FRP on an LG device. If Rootjunky's method does not work then attempt the Boost Mobile method below.
See more questions like this: Bypass Google lock on Cricket LG Stylo 2 plus? Seems nothing is working?
Used phone was factory reset, I can't get past the setup WiFi page, can you help?
I bought a used phone that was factory reset and I don't know the previous owner's Google account info, it won't go pass the setup WiFi page, what can I do? I was told to download some kind of 5.0 app or something like that .
This largely depends on what model of smartphone you have. For instance, Samsung has a different method for bypassing the Google FRP of the previous owner's account. Go to YouTube and put in the search field: Bypass Google FRP (your make and model of phone). Several videos should appear. Some phone use the accessibility features of the device while others use a different method. If you do not find your make and model of phone, you will have to contact the person you purchased the phone from. They can put in their email account to open the phone and then delete it before a factory reset. This is how it needs to be done properly before you sell a used Android device.
Bought a used phone and now can't get passed Google setup?
Can't get passed the previous Google information from the user prior to me who reset the phone. I have tried: Used my Google account info, factory reset
The answer depends on the type of phone you have. If you have an LG device then try the suggestions on this page in the answers. If not, then search online and in YouTube for how to bypass Google FRP on your device.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I do not remember my Google account username or password
How can I get past the Google account because I wasn't aware of any account when I purchased it?
I can't get past the Google account, I've already factory reset it but it won't let me get into the phone without a previously synced email, what should I do?
You will need to contact the previous owner to obtain his or her credentials to unlock the smartphone. Otherwise, you can return the smartphone to the owner, as the device, practically, is not operational. The other options are contacting the manufacturer with a proof of purchase (a check, most likely, or other requested information) to help you reset the smartphone to its brand-new state or finding a hole in security for the model of the smartphone that you own and its specific Android version. You can also see if the YouTube videos for how to bypass Google FRP on your device work. There are numerous ones that suggest using an OTG cable but you do not need this in newer videos. Go to Rootjunky's YouTube channel and see if he has posted a video on your specific model of device.
I reset my LG G stylo boost phone yesterday, The problem is, I reset it today and can't get past verify account previously synced to this phone?
I reset my LG gstylo phone from boost mobile yesterday just fine. today I can't get past verify account
- 1Turn on the LG Stylo Boost Mobile device.
- 2Configure your WiFi settings to connect to WiFi.
- 3Choose your language preference on the next screen.
- 4Tap that option.After that you will see Accessibility Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- 5Select Motor & Cognition within the Accessibility Settings menu.
- 6Toggle Touch Assistant to ON.
- 7Tap that and an overlay menu will appear. Hold down Home from that overlay menu.An icon of a man in a circle will appear.
- 8Select No Thanks at the bottom and then in the search window type Settings. Select the option that appears with the gear symbol and the word Settings.You will be brought to the Google screen.
- 9Choose Apps from the menu.Your phone Settings menu will appear.
- 10Once your Apps list screen appears, select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and choose Show System.
- 11Scroll down until you find Setup Wizard and choose that option.
- 12You will see the option to Force Stop or Disable. Choose Disable.Disable the Setup Wizard.
- 13When the screen boots back up, you will see that the Accessibility Touch Assistant is still enabled. Hit Next instead of Accessibility Settings. Choose your language and setup WiFi.Hold down the Power button to restart your phone.
- 14Check the I Agree box and then tap Done. You will see a pop-up that says Setup Wizard Complete.A Legal Disclaimer screen will appear.
- 15Choose Backup and Reset from the General tab list.Go to Settings from the App drawer screens.
- 16Go through the process of restarting the device. There will be a Note that the phone will restart Twice. Tap OK.Select the Factory Reset option.
- 17Now you can setup the phone as if it was new from the box and put in your Google Account as the master account.
I don't remember my Gmail username or password and need help getting back into my LG STYLO?
HELP ME PLEASE, I don't know how to get in, please give specific instructions. I have tried: Hard reset it, that is all. I think it was caused by: My friends were playing around and put a password on my phone and they don't remember it
You just need to go to Google Accounts Recovery. The link is posted in an above answer. Try going to Google Play on the PC or Gmail, perhaps you saved your name in these account websites. That will be the easiest way to recover your name. Google Accounts Recovery will ask you a series of identification questions. If you are still stuck then follow the process mentioned on this page for bypassing the Google FRP on an LG Stylo. The world is not ending, you will be able to access your phone again.
See more questions like this: I'm trying to activate my LG Stylo. I can't get passed the post where it tells me to sign in with the old owners Gmail account. I don't know what that is. How do I get passed it?
My LG G4S H736 stuck on Google verification?
I don't remember the Gmail I used on this phone and now after flashing the ROM because it bricked I can't use it. Can I bypass it?
If you are still getting the option to put in the Google Account, then your phone is not bricked. Bricked devices usually never get passed the start up logo of the device. That is good news because a bricked device is hard to recover. Watch the Rootjunky YouTube video posted above. The video is using an LG G4 device.
I've googled it and YouTube it but for some reason, my phone is missing the only setting they select in every video what do I do?
No matter what I try I can get into my phone. A friend of mine gave it to me before leaving the country and I can't get into it
There are a variety of different methods to bypass Google FRP. If the first video does not work then move on to the next one. A GSM versus a CDMA phone could make the difference in the options for how to bypass. Even though this friend left the country, you should still be able to contact him to get the account credentials. That is the simplest way. Then you can remove the Master Account he previously used and setup your own to avoid this issue in the future.
I have a rooted Android device with a lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device?
I have a rooted Android device with a lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device??
You can't get passwords from Google but you are given the option to reset your password. If you are logging in on the device and it is asking for your Google Account then this means that it wants the one listed as the master account. Make a list of all the Google Accounts on the device and try them one at a time.
Model number lg-h631 was bought on Craigslist it says the phone was previously reset and the only way to open it would be to log in to the previously Google account on the phone or gives me option to put a phone number. I have no idea. The person who sold it to me won't respond either help, please?
Phone won't allow me to open new account
Use one of the methods posted on this page for bypassing Google FRP on the LG Stylo. Sorry that the seller will not respond to you. Hopefully, you did not purchase a stolen phone and this is the reason they are not contacting you.
Need help resetting LG Pad can't get past the verify your account screen?
I have an LG tablet I think it is an LG 10 given to me by sister in-law. it belonged to her husband who had just recently purchased it. he died about 4 months ago so she gives me this tablet she did not know the password to unlock the tablet so I went on YouTube and did a hard reset on it now it is asking to verify your account I do not have any of his information to do this can you help? I have not seen any results that would fix my problem. I've tried everything listed so far.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
On step 12 of the boost mobile instructions for bypassing the Google lock protection, I cannot disable the setup wizard"?
Step 12 -- it will not allow me to disable, only force stop of setup wizard. Step 12 does not work. I cannot disable the setup wizard
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 22, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_by_pass_are_reset_a_Google_account_on_lg_stylo
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_by_pass_are_reset_a_Google_account_on_lg_stylo Accessed 22 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone." Accessed Jun 22, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_by_pass_are_reset_a_Google_account_on_lg_stylo.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, VisiHow