Edited by nissicha, Eng, syncity107, Ms Fern and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone?
- 1.2 I bought an LG stylo phone and has a Google pre-email block on it, how do I unlock?
- 1.3 Used phone was factory reset, I can't get past the setup WiFi page, can you help?
- 1.4 I don't remember my Gmail username or password and need help getting back into my LG STYLO?
- 1.5 I have a rooted Android device with a lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone?
I bought an LG stylo phone off Craigslist and I didn't know it had an account or password and I'm trying to bypass it for the phone to work. I have tried: I've tried to hard reset my phone and it only factory resets it then I downloaded the LG mobile support and it won't read my phone and then I did everything possible
- 1Turn on the LG Stylo Boost Mobile device.
- 2Configure your WiFi settings to connect to WiFi.
- 3Choose your language preference on the next screen.
- 4Tap that option.After that you will see Accessibility Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- 5Select Motor & Cognition within the Accessibility Settings menu.
- 6Toggle Touch Assistant to ON.
- 7Tap that and an overlay menu will appear. Hold down Home from that overlay menu.An icon of a man in a circle will appear.
- 8Select No Thanks at the bottom and then in the search window type Settings. Select the option that appears with the gear symbol and the word Settings.You will be brought to the Google screen.
- 9Choose Apps from the menu.Your phone Settings menu will appear.
- 10Once your Apps list screen appears, select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and choose Show System.
- 11Scroll down until you find Setup Wizard and choose that option.
- 12You will see the option to Force Stop or Disable. Choose Disable.Disable the Setup Wizard.
- 13When the screen boots back up, you will see that the Accessibility Touch Assistant is still enabled. Hit Next instead of Accessibility Settings. Choose your language and setup WiFi.Hold down the Power button to restart your phone.
- 14Check the I Agree box and then tap Done. You will see a pop-up that says Setup Wizard Complete.A Legal Disclaimer screen will appear.
- 15Choose Backup and Reset from the General tab list.Go to Settings from the App drawer screens.
- 16Go through the process of restarting the device. There will be a Note that the phone will restart Twice. Tap OK.Select the Factory Reset option.
- 17Now you can setup the phone as if it was new from the box and put in your Google Account as the master account.
Check out this YouTube Tutorial by Rootjunky. It should work on your LG Stylo. If not, then there are other methods below on the page for bypassing the Google FRP. Some LG devices from Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, and Sprint have a different method which is posted below.
I bought an LG stylo phone and has a Google pre-email block on it, how do I unlock?
Unlock Google email block...bought a used phone and now I can't activate the phone because it has a Google email block on it so it is useless. I have tried: YouTube and factory resets. That is all that has worked so far and nothing more. I think it was caused by: It has a pre-email address and won't open without it
You can factory reset the device all day long but you still will not bypass the Google FRP lock built in with the Lollipop and now Marshmallow OS on Android devices. The phone requires the last Google Account associated with the device. Follow the YouTube video posted above to bypass Google FRP on an LG device. If Rootjunky's method does not work then attempt the Boost Mobile method below.
See more questions like this: How can I get by Google verification I bought an LG Stylo 2 off eBay and can't get passed Google verification?
Used phone was factory reset, I can't get past the setup WiFi page, can you help?
I bought a used phone that was factory reset and I don't know the previous owner's Google account info, it won't go pass the setup WiFi page, what can I do? I was told to download some kind of 5.0 app or something like that .
This largely depends on what model of smartphone you have. For instance, Samsung has a different method for bypassing the Google FRP of the previous owner's account. Go to YouTube and put in the search field: Bypass Google FRP (your make and model of phone). Several videos should appear. Some phone use the accessibility features of the device while others use a different method. If you do not find your make and model of phone, you will have to contact the person you purchased the phone from. They can put in their email account to open the phone and then delete it before a factory reset. This is how it needs to be done properly before you sell a used Android device.
I don't remember my Gmail username or password and need help getting back into my LG STYLO?
HELP ME PLEASE, I don't know how to get in, please give specific instructions. I have tried: Hard reset it, that is all. I think it was caused by: My friends were playing around and put a password on my phone and they don't remember it
You just need to go to Google Accounts Recovery. The link is posted in an above answer. Try going to Google Play on the PC or Gmail, perhaps you saved your name in these account websites. That will be the easiest way to recover your name. Google Accounts Recovery will ask you a series of identification questions. If you are still stuck then follow the process mentioned on this page for bypassing the Google FRP on an LG Stylo. The world is not ending, you will be able to access your phone again.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I do not remember my Google account username or password
I have a rooted Android device with a lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device?
I have a rooted Android device with a lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device??
You can't get passwords from Google but you are given the option to reset your password. If you are logging in on the device and it is asking for your Google Account then this means that it wants the one listed as the master account. Make a list of all the Google Accounts on the device and try them one at a time.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, VisiHow