Edited by nissicha, Eng, syncity107, Ms Fern and 10 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone?
- 1.2 I bought an LG stylo phone and has a Google pre-email block on it, how do I unlock?
- 1.3 Used phone was factory reset, I can't get past the set up WiFi page, can you help?
- 1.4 I have an LG Stylo and it was accidentally factory reset?
- 1.5 How can I get my LG Stylo to accept my Google password?
- 1.6 Bought a used phone and now can't get passed Google setup?
- 1.7 How can I get past the Google account because I wasn't aware of any account when I purchased it?
- 1.8 What do I do if you can't click on TalkBack settings?
- 1.9 I reset my LG gstylo boost phone yesterday, The problem is I reset it today and can't get past verify account previously synced to this phone?
- 1.10 Could you help me reset my phone till where it lets me login?
- 1.11 I don't remember my Gmail username or password and need help getting back into my LG STYLO?
- 1.12 My LG G4S H736 stuck on Google verification?
- 1.13 I've googled it and YouTube it but for some reason my phone is missing the only setting they select in every video what do I do?
- 1.14 I have a rooted Android device with lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device?
- 1.15 Model number lg-h631 was bought on craigsist it says the phone was previously reset and only way to open it would be to log in to the previously Google account on the phone or gives me option to put phone number. I have no idea. The person who sold it to me won't respond either help please?
- 1.16 The login screen comes on to say account unlock and then when you try to login it says it cannot connect to the server?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to bypass Google account from LG stylo phone?
I bought an LG stylo phone of Craigslist and I didn't know it had an account or password and I'm trying to bypass it for the phone to work. I have tried: I've tried to hard reset my phone and it only factory resets it then I downloaded the LG mobile support and it won't read my phone and then I did everything possible
Check out this YouTube Tutorial by Rootjunky. It should work on your LG Stylo. If not, then there are other methods below on the page for bypassing the Google FRP. Some LG devices from Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, and Sprint have a different method which is posted below.
I bought an LG stylo phone and has a Google pre-email block on it, how do I unlock?
Unlock Google email block...bought a used phone and now I can't activate the phone because it has a Google email block on it so its useless. I have tried: YouTube and factory resets. That is all that has worked so far and nothing more. I think it was caused by: It has a pre-email address and won't open without it
You can factory reset the device all day long but you still will not bypass the Google FRP lock built in with the Lollipop and now Marshmallow OS on Android devices. The phone requires the last Google Account associated with the device. Follow the YouTube video posted above to bypass Google FRP on an LG device. If Rootjunky's method does not work then attempt the Boost Mobile method below.
See more questions like this: I don't know how to bypass this stupid Google verification lock on my LG stylo?
Used phone was factory reset, I can't get past the set up WiFi page, can you help?
I bought a used phone that was factory reset and I don't know the previous owner's Google account info, it won't go pass the set up WiFi page, what can I do? I was told to download some kind of 5.0 app or something like that .
This largely depends on what model of smartphone you have. For instance, Samsung has a different method for bypassing the Google FRP of the previous owner's account. Go to YouTube and put in the search field: Bypass Google FRP (your make and model of phone). Several videos should appear. Some phone use the accessibility features of the device while others use a different method. If you do not find your make and model of phone, you will have to contact the person you purchased the phone from. They can put in their email account to open the phone and then delete it before a factory reset. This is how it needs to be done properly before you sell a used Android device.
See more questions like this: ANY OTHER HINTS OR HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE WILL BE APPRECIATED?
I have an LG Stylo and it was accidentally factory reset?
Now it asks for Google account recently synced on device and I have no idea what account it is
You never setup a Google Account on the device and synced it? If you have forgotten your Google Account, go to Google's Account Recovery platform. You will be taken through a process to try to retrieve your account credentials.
See more questions like this: My LG h631 bricked and I have managed to do a factory reset
How can I get my LG Stylo to accept my Google password?
My Stylo said there was an update available. I downloaded it and now the phone will not accept my Google password. It recognizes my user name but not my password. It says my phone has "reset" which I suspect means it has erased all my info. Can this be the problem?
If this device was new when you purchased it, then you have 2 step verification enabled on your Google Account. This will prevent a password from working which based on your description is what happened. You can remove this by logging into your Google Account on the PC. Select the Account options in the upper right hand corner and there will be a section on 2 Step verification. Disable it, restart your phone and wait for the changes to sync.
Bought a used phone and now can't get passed Google setup?
Can't get passed the previous Google information from the user prior to me who reset the phone. I have tried: Used my Google account info, factory reset
The answer depends on the type of phone you have. If you have an LG device then try the suggestions on this page in the answers. If not, then search online and in YouTube for how to bypass Google FRP on your device.
How can I get past the Google account because I wasn't aware of any account when I purchased it?
I can't get past the Google account, I've already factory reset it but it won't let me get into the phone without a previously synced email, what should I do?
You will need to contact the previous owner to obtain his or her credentials to unlock the smartphone. Otherwise you can return the smartphone to the owner, as the device, practically, is not operational. The other options are contacting the manufacturer with a proof of purchase (a check, most likely, or other requested information) to help you reset the smartphone to its brand-new state or finding a hole in security for the model of the smartphone that you own and its specific Android version. You can also see if the YouTube videos for how to bypass Google FRP on your device work. There are numerous ones that suggest using an OTG cable but you do not need this in newer videos. Go to Rootjunky's YouTube channel and see if he has posted a video on your specific model of device.
What do I do if you can't click on TalkBack settings?
I can't access settings on TalkBack. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: I don't know
Try the option below for using the Accessibility settings. Those are different from TalkBack. If you have an LG device then this should work for you.
I reset my LG gstylo boost phone yesterday, The problem is I reset it today and can't get past verify account previously synced to this phone?
I reset my LG gstylo phone from boost mobile yesterday just fine. today I can't get past verify account
- 1Turn on the LG Stylo Boost Mobile device.
- 2Configure your WiFi settings to connect to WiFi.
- 3Choose your language preference on the next screen.
- 4After that you will see Accessibility Settings at the bottom of the screen.Tap that option.
- 5Select Motor & Cognition within the Accessibility Settings menu.
- 6Toggle Touch Assistant to ON.
- 7An icon of a man in a circle will appear.Tap that and an overlay menu will appear. Hold down Home from that overlay menu.
- 8You will be brought to the Google screen.Select No Thanks at the bottom and then in the search window type Settings. Select the option that appears with the gear symbol and the word Settings.
- 9Your phone Settings menu will appear.Choose Apps from the menu.
- 10Once your Apps list screen appears, select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and choose Show System.
- 11Scroll down until you find Setup Wizard and choose that option.
- 12Disable the Setup Wizard.You will see the option to Force Stop or Disable. Choose Disable.
- 13Hold down the Power button to restart your phone.When the screen boots back up, you will see that the Accessibility Touch Assistant is still enabled. Hit Next instead of Accessibility Settings. Choose your language and setup WiFi.
- 14A Legal Disclaimer screen will appear.Check the I Agree box and then tap Done. You will see a pop-up that says Setup Wizard Complete.
- 15Go to Settings from the App drawer screens.Choose Backup and Reset from the General tab list.
- 16Select the Factory Reset option.Go through the process of restarting the device. There will be a Note that the phone will restart Twice. Tap OK.
- 17Now you can setup the phone as if it was new from the box and put in your Google Account as the master account.
See more questions like this: I did a hard reset and now I can't verify my account. I'm the only one who has owned the phone?
Could you help me reset my phone till where it lets me login?
Could you help me reset my phone till where it lets me login
Resetting the phone will not remove the previous Google Account. You will have to use a bypass Google FRP method. Had you listed what device you have, I may have been able to help you further.
I don't remember my Gmail username or password and need help getting back into my LG STYLO?
HELP ME PLEASE, I don't know how to get in, please give specific instructions. I have tried: Hard reset it, that is all. I think it was caused by: My friends were playing around and put a password on my phone and they don't remember it
You just need to go to Google Accounts Recovery. The link is posted in an above answer. Try going to Google Play on the PC or Gmail, perhaps you saved your name in these account websites. That will be the easiest way to recover your name. Google Accounts Recovery will ask you a series of identification questions. If you are still stuck then follow the process mentioned on this page for bypassing the Google FRP on an LG Stylo. The world is not ending, you will be able to access your phone again.
See more questions like this: Locked out LG stylo by Gmail password how do I get in my phone
My LG G4S H736 stuck on Google verification?
I don't remember the Gmail I used on this phone and now after flashing the ROM because it bricked I can't use it. Can I bypass it?
If you are still getting the option to put in the Google Account, then your phone is not bricked. Bricked devices usually never get passed the start up logo of the device. That is good news because a bricked device is hard to recover. Watch the Rootjunky YouTube video posted above. The video is using an LG G4 device.
I've googled it and YouTube it but for some reason my phone is missing the only setting they select in every video what do I do?
No matter what I try I can get into my phone.. A friend of mine gave it to me before leaving the country and I can't get into it
There are a variety of different methods to bypass Google FRP. If the first video does not work then move on to the next one. A GSM verses a CDMA phone could make the difference in the options for how to bypass. Even though this friend left the country, you should still be able to contact him to get the account credentials. That is the simplest way. Then you can remove the Master Account he previously used and setup your own to avoid this issue in the future.
I have a rooted Android device with lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device?
I have a rooted Android device with lot of Google accounts associated with it....Can I get passwords from my rooted Android device??
You can't get passwords from Google but you are given the option to reset your password. If you are logging in on the device and it is asking for your Google Account then this means that it wants the one listed as the master account. Make a list of all the Google Accounts on the device and try them one at a time.
Model number lg-h631 was bought on craigsist it says the phone was previously reset and only way to open it would be to log in to the previously Google account on the phone or gives me option to put phone number. I have no idea. The person who sold it to me won't respond either help please?
Phone won't allow me in to open new account
Use one of the methods posted on this page for bypassing Google FRP on the LG Stylo. Sorry that the seller will not respond to you. Hopefully, you did not purchase a stolen phone and this is the reason they are not contacting you.
See more questions like this: Why won't my LG styli let me get to the internet on Google when I hold down on the home button?
The login screen comes on to say account unlock and then when you try to login it says it cannot connect to the server?
Will not get passed the unlock screen but it shows that the WiFi is still connected in the top bar
Reboot your phone. Toggle WiFi off and on. If you still can't access then go on the PC to see if 2 Step Verification is enabled in your Google Account.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, anirban debnath, christos27