Edited by Anonymous, Jacob, ErboN, Eng
Questions and Answers
How to add that 2nd email account on S5?
How can I add a new email account for my personal usage, but keep it separate from my work account with a different icon?
Adding a second email account can be done very easily. Unfortunately, there's no option in the email app to select different icons for your account. However, you can rename your personal account to 'Personal Email' and your work account to 'Work Email'. This way you can keep them separate. You can also use different apps to access different mail accounts separately.
Follow the steps below on your Samsung Galaxy S5 to add another email account in your default mail app:
- 1On your home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open the email app.
- 3Now tap on the 'Menu', which an icon that looks like three dots at the top right side of your screen.
- 4Select 'Settings'.
- 5Touch the 'Manage accounts' option.
- 6Now tap on the (+) icon.
- 7Enter your personal email account address.
- 8Now type in your account password.
- 9Tap on 'Next'.
- 10Touch the 'Next' button again.
- 11Now in the 'Give this account a name' section, write 'Personal Email'.
- 12Tap on 'Done'.
- 13Your second email account should have been created.
If you have any additional questions, let us know in the Q&A section below.
I can not get it to work, PERIOD?
I have entered all my information, and it still doesn't work. I have tried: Like?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: ErboN, Jacob, Anonymous