How to Unlock Crystal Tower: Labyrinth Of The Ancients In FFXIV
Edited by Daniel, Anonymous, Maria, Eng and 2 others
Where you able to reach the maximum level in the game? However, you did not notice that there are a lot of things that the game can offer? Such as loads of quest, Items, dungeons and the crystal towers. Then this is the the right time to take those quest and be able to join other players and your friends to a larger group quest and unlock items and dungeons.
The Crystal Tower: Labyrinth of the Ancients is not an easy dungeon that you can unlock as you need to do a series of quest before you can join your friends or your Free Company (FC) members doing this dungeon. Here are some few information about the Crystal Tower:
Time Limit: 120 Minutes (2 Hours) Location Quest: Mor Dhona (Coordinates: X30, Y:12) Party size: 3 Parties, meaning 24 Players in one dungeon
Requirements: Quest: Labyrinth of the Ancients Character Level: Max level or Level 50 ILevel or Item Level: 50 and up
Just a little bit of a summary, as you see that there are 24 players in one quest. Meaning, the quest is not as easy as other quest that you can join throughout the game. You need to do a couple of FATEs and a little bit of a back ground story telling from the quest, the tower is being guarded by 4 Elemental defences so you need to grind FATEs from here on.
Unlocking Crystal Tower in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
Legacy of Allag
- 1You must complete the Main Scenario of the game called "The Ultimate Weapon".If you haven't been able to complete the story then you need to as this is a pre-requisite.Advertisement
- 2Go to Mor DhonaAdvertisement
- 3Look for an NPC named "Rammbroes" and speak to him.Once you are done speaking to Rammbroes, you need to speak with him again and he will ask you to get 4 crystals that can be drop from FATEs only. The name of FATEs are:
- Stopping the Shakes: To obtain, go to "U'Ghamaro Mines" and wait for the FATE to spawn to get the crystal of earth
- Making Wave: To obtain, go to "Sapsa Spawning Grounds" at Western La Nocea and wait for the said FATE to spawn to get the water crystal and deliver them both back to "Rammbroes" at "Saint Coinach's Find" that can be found in Mor Dhona at "North Silvertear"
- He's a Firestarte: You need to go to "Zaharak" for you to obtain the fire crystal. The area is located in Thanalan - Southern Thanalan
- The Storm Caller: You need to go to "Natalan" to obtain the wind crystal. The ares is located in Coerthas Highland - Coerthas Central Highlands
- 4Once you have the following crystals, you need to go back to "Rammbroes" and speak to him to complete the quest.You will receive here 1,220 Gil and 3 Pieces of Grade 5 Carbonized Matter/
Sanding It Down
- 1After you have complete the quest of "Legacy Of Allag", talk to "Rammbroes" again as this quest has been activated.Advertisement
- 2Once you have accepted the quest, Teleport automatically yo Ul'dah then go to the "Goldsmith" guild and talk to "Serendipity" then talk to Biggs then speak to the Experienced Adventurer at Bluefog.
- 3Now rescue "Wedge" at Abandoned Amajina mythril mine on the same map then find the Aethersand and return to Wedge then deliver it to "Rammbroes" in Mor Dhona at "Saint Coinach's Find".
- 4Once you have completed the question you will choose from the following items:
- Heaven's Eye Materia IV Optional
- Savage Aim Materia IV Optional
- Savage Might Materia IV Optional
- Allagan Silver Piece Optional
- 1,220 Gil
A Performance For The Ages
- 1After completing the "Sanding It Down" Quest, you need to TalkBack to Rammboes as the quest has been unlocked
- 2This is just a series of talking quest that you need to undergo.Talk to Parsemontret in Gridania then search the higs territory at Urth's gift
- 3Get wind-touched aethersan from Ixali logging grounds then collect the rewards.
- 4Once you have completed the said quest, you need to TalkBack to Rammbroes again to complete the quest.
- 5Once completed, you will earn the following Items:
- 3 Pieces of X-Potion
- 3 Pieces of X-Ether
- 3 Pieces of Hi-Elixer
- Allagan Silver Piece
- 1,220 Gil
Labyrinth of the Ancients
This is the Final quest that you need to take in order for you to unlock the crystal tower.
- 1Talk to G'raha Tia then go to Saint Coinach's Find just located southeast
- 2Attune to the entrance then register to the "Duty Finder" to join the expedition.(Depends if there are doing quest at the same time)
- 3After you enter the Labyrinth and complete it.Go back to Ramboes to complete the quest and you can re-do the quest if you like to hunt items. You will earn 3,752 Gil after the quest.Advertisement
The dungeon quest will reset every week, Monday 10:00 AM PDT.
Once the dungeon has been completed, each party will receive their own treasure coffer
You cannot open the other coffer that belongs to other parties
You can use /alliance chat during the quest or type /a then your message to all 24 players
The Item will be rolled, whether you select "NEED" or "GREED"
You party needs to have
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Inukshuk, Eng, Maria