How to Unlock Crystal Tower: Labyrinth Of The Ancients In FFXIV
Edited by Daniel, Maria, Eng, Inukshuk and 2 others
Where you able to reach the maximum level in the game? Perhaps along the way you didn't notice there are a lot of things the game can offer? There are loads of quest, Items, dungeons and the crystal towers. This is the right time to take those quests and join other players and your friends to create a group quest and unlock items and dungeons.
The Crystal Tower: Labyrinth of the Ancients=
This not an easy dungeon to unlock, as you need to do a series of quests before you can join your friends or your Free Company (FC) members playing this dungeon.
About The Crystal Tower
Time Limit: 120 Minutes (2 Hours) Location Quest: Mor Dhona (Coordinates: X30, Y:12) Party size: 3 Parties, meaning 24 Players in one dungeon
- Quest: Labyrinth of the Ancients.
- Character Level: Max level or Level 50.
- Level or Item Level: 50 and up
Summary: There are 24 players in one quest. This means the quest is not as easy as other quests you're able to join throughout the game. You need to do a couple of FATEs and a little bit of a background story telling from the quest. The tower is being guarded by 4 Elemental defenses, so you need to grind FATEs from here on.
Unlocking Crystal Tower in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
Legacy of Allag
- 1You must complete the Main Scenario of the game called "The Ultimate Weapon", as this is a pre-requisite.Advertisement
- 2Go to Mor Dhona.Advertisement
- 3Look for an NPC named "Rammbroes" and speak to him.Once you are done speaking to Rammbroes, you need to speak with him again and he will ask you to get 4 crystals that can be drop from FATEs only. The name of FATEs are:
- Stopping the Shakes. To obtain, go to "You Ghamaro Mines" and wait for the FATE to spawn to get the crystal of earth
- Making Wave. To obtain, go to "Sapsa Spawning Grounds" at Western La Nocea and wait for the said FATE to spawn to get the water crystal and deliver them both back to "Rammbroes" at "Saint Coinach's Find", which can be found in Mor Dhona at "North Silvertear"
- He's a Firestarter. You need to go to "Zaharak" for you to obtain the fire crystal. The area is located in Thanalan - Southern Thanalan.
- The Storm Caller. You need to go to "Natalan" to obtain the wind crystal. The ares is located in Coerthas Highland - Coerthas Central Highlands.
- 4Once you have the following crystals, you need to go back to "Rammbroes" and speak to him to complete the quest.Here you will receive 1,220 Gil and 3 Pieces of Grade 5 Carbonized Matter.
Sanding It Down
- 1After you have completed the quest of "Legacy Of Allag", talk to "Rammbroes" again as this quest has been activated.
- 2Once you have accepted the quest, Teleport automatically to Ul'dah, then;
- Go to the "Goldsmith" guild and talk to "Serendipity".
- Talk to Biggs.
- Speak to the Experienced Adventurer at Bluefog.
- 3Now rescue "Wedge" at Abandoned Amajina mythril mine on the same map.
- 4Find the Aethersand and return to Wedge, then deliver it to "Rammbroes" in Mor Dhona at "Saint Coinach's Find".
- 5Once you have completed the question you will choose from the following items:
- Heaven's Eye Materia IV Optional.
- Savage Aim Materia IV Optional.
- Savage Might Materia IV Optional.
- Allagan Silver Piece Optional.
- 1,220 Gil.
A Performance For The Ages
- 1After completing the "Sanding It Down" Quest, you need to TalkBack to Rammboes as the quest has been unlocked.
- 2This is just a series of talking; a quest that you need to undergo.
- 3Talk to Parsemontret in Gridania, then search the higs territory at Urth's gift.
- 4Get wind-touched aethersan from Ixali logging grounds then collect the rewards.
- 5Once you have completed the quest, you need to TalkBack to Rammbroes again to complete the quest.
- 6Once completed, you will earn the following Items:
- 3 Pieces of X-Potion.
- 3 Pieces of X-Ether.
- 3 Pieces of Hi-Elixer.
- Allagan Silver Piece.
- 1,220 Gil.
Labyrinth of the Ancients
This is the Final quest you need to take in order to unlock the crystal tower.
- 1Talk to G'raha Tia then go to Saint Coinach's Find, located just southeast.
- 2Attune to the entrance then register to the "Duty Finder" to join the expedition.(Depends if they are doing quest at the same time)
- 3After you enter the Labyrinth and complete it, go back to Ramboes to complete the quest.
- 4You will earn 3,752 Gil after the quest.
- 5You can re-do the quest if you like to hunt for items.
Tips and Warnings
- The dungeon quest will reset every week, Monday 10:00 AM PDT.
- Once the dungeon has been completed, each party will receive their own treasure coffer.
- You cannot open the coffers that belong to other parties.
- 1You can use /alliance chat during the quest, or type /a then your message to all 24 playersAdvertisement
- The Item will be rolled, whether you select "NEED" or "GREED"
- You party needs to have
- 2 Healers
- 4 DPS
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: vc, Inukshuk, Eng