How to Fix the Delay and Latency With Sonos Wireless Speakers
Edited by Frank Fazio, Eng
Fix the Delay and Latency With Sonos Wireless Speakers
Some people are nervous about buying wireless speakers because they have experienced the horrible delay introduced by Bluetooth speakers. Watching video over Bluetooth is impossibly bad with mismatched video and audio often more than 1 second off. In uncompressed mode Sonos Play:5 has 70ms latency.
Fix Delay With Sonos Playbar
- 1Open up the Sonos controller on your iPhone, Android or tablet and go to settings.Go to Sonos Settings.Advertisement
- 2Select Playbar Room Settings.Advertisement
- 3Select Advanced Audio Settings.
- 4Select TV Dialog Settings.
- 5Select Audio Delay (Lip Sync).
- 6Slide your finger across the slider bar to change the sound delay. You can increase and decrease it based on your sync issues.Slide Fingers.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to Fix the Delay and Latency With Sonos Wireless Speakers. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_Fix_the_Delay_and_Latency_With_Sonos_Wireless_Speakers
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How to Fix the Delay and Latency With Sonos Wireless Speakers." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_Fix_the_Delay_and_Latency_With_Sonos_Wireless_Speakers Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How to Fix the Delay and Latency With Sonos Wireless Speakers." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_Fix_the_Delay_and_Latency_With_Sonos_Wireless_Speakers.
Categories : Home Theater
Recent edits by: Frank Fazio