How to Fix the Delay and Latency With Sonos Wireless Speakers
Edited by Frank Fazio, Eng
Fix the Delay and Latency With Sonos Wireless Speakers
Some people are nervous about buying wireless speakers because they have experienced the horrible delay introduced by Bluetooth speakers. Watching video over Bluetooth is impossibly bad with mismatched video and audio often more than 1 second off. In uncompressed mode Sonos Play:5 has 70ms latency.
Fix Delay With Sonos Playbar
- 1Open up the Sonos controller on your iPhone, Android or tablet and go to settings.Go to Sonos Settings.Advertisement
- 2Select Playbar Room Settings.Advertisement
- 3Select Advanced Audio Settings.
- 4Select TV Dialog Settings.
- 5Select Audio Delay (Lip Sync).
- 6Slide your finger across the slider bar to change the sound delay. You can increase and decrease it based on your sync issues.Slide Fingers.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Home Theater
Recent edits by: Frank Fazio