How to Design and Build a Home Theater Front Wall
Edited by Frank Fazio, Eng
Home Theater Front Wall Design & Build
- 1Front wall decision.Advertisement
- a flat wall, which everything is built into
- all the equipment and video display placed against (and in front of) the wall
- 2Create a dummy wall to hide your equipment.Advertisement
- 3Drywall and cutting holes.
- 4Center speaker setup.
- 6Subwoofer speaker setup.
- 8Security monitors setup.
- 11Curtains for your front wall.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Home Theater
Recent edits by: Frank Fazio