How to Design and Build a Home Theater Front Wall
Edited by Frank Fazio, Eng
Home Theater Front Wall Design & Build
- 1Front wall decision.Advertisement
- a flat wall, which everything is built into
- all the equipment and video display placed against (and in front of) the wall
- 2Create a dummy wall to hide your equipment.Advertisement
- 3Drywall and cutting holes.
- 4Center speaker setup.
- 6Subwoofer speaker setup.
- 8Security monitors setup.
- 11Curtains for your front wall.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to Design and Build a Home Theater Front Wall. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_to_Design_and_Build_a_Home_Theater_Front_Wall
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How to Design and Build a Home Theater Front Wall." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_to_Design_and_Build_a_Home_Theater_Front_Wall Accessed 28 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How to Design and Build a Home Theater Front Wall." Accessed May 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_to_Design_and_Build_a_Home_Theater_Front_Wall.
Categories : Home Theater
Recent edits by: Frank Fazio