Edited by Maria, J Ohn, Dougie, Abhishek Chakraborty and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I unlock my phone with TalkBack enabled?
- 1.2 How to unblock my S3 from TalkBack?
- 1.3 How to unlocked my SIM when the TalkBack is activated?
- 1.4 How to unlock my go launcher lock screen when TalkBack is enabled?
- 1.5 Hi Daniel my screen is locked n accessibility is ON..I am not able to unlock the screen?
- 1.6 HI SIR I AM USING THE Galaxy S3 PROBLEM IS THAT IS TALK OFF OPTION IS ENABLE AND I AM FACING THE ALL OFF PROBLEM HOW TO THE SWITCH OFF THIS PROBLEM?
- 1.7 My phone is reading the caller ID information for incoming calls?
- 1.8 My mobile hung when I was using CM security?
- 1.9 I tried following your instruction still it didn't work for my Galaxy A8 phone?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I unlock my phone with TalkBack enabled?
I enabled TalkBack then locked my phone but now all I can access is my lock-screen. It tells me to double tap then swipe my screen but it does not open when I do this. Instead, it simply reads all the info on my lock-screen. Time, date, temperature etc.
If you have a password on your device then you will need to double tap on the screen to gain access to the lock pattern or code that you have on your device. While in TalkBack mode you will need to double tap any selection in order to fully make that selection.
You need to double tap on the screen pause for a second then swipe your screen In order to gain access to your device. You cannot double tap quickly then go to the process of swiping to open our device
See more questions like this: I enabled the accessibility in my Samsung phone S7582 how to disable
How to unblock my S3 from TalkBack?
My S3 is on TalkBack mode and I can't seem to enter my password into the phone.
To unlock your phone if TalkBack is enabled, please do the following.
- To unlock your phone if password lock is enabled, just long press on the password field, then double tap it, then type-in your password by long pressing each character of your password, then double tap `Done` to unlock your phone.
- To unlock your phone if Pattern lock is enabled, you just need to use your two fingers on swiping your regular pattern.
- To unlock your phone if Swipe lock is enabled,
just double tap on the screen, then swipe to unlock using your two fingers.
Then to disable TalkBack on your phone, please do the following.
- Open your Apps list.
- Locate and select Settings.
- Select Accessibility.
- Untick TalkBack.
- That's it. TalkBack is now disabled.
How to unlocked my SIM when the TalkBack is activated?
I turn off my phone while the TalkBack is activated now I cannot open it because when I type the pin no. it seems that it don't function because of the TalkBack
If TalkBack is enabled you will have to do the following to unlock your phone which has an unlock password.
- Long press in the password field, then double tap on it.
- Enter your password by long pressing each character of your password.
- Double tap on "Done".
- That's it.
See more questions like this: My tablet is locked and says suspend TalkBack I can't get into it?
How to unlock my go launcher lock screen when TalkBack is enabled?
I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and go launcher as my lock screen. I accidentally enabled "TalkBack explore by touch" now I don't know how to unlock my screen. it says "slide down to kill task" I will slide it down but yellow lines on the side like box are appearing
"Explore by touch" actually is a function where you drag your finger on the screen and it gives you a description of every item that you hover on to.
If it tells you to slide down, you have to pay attention whether you have to do it only on top of the particular application that you are using or this applies to the entire screen.
See more questions like this: How do I unlock my Android tab with TalkBack enabled?
Hi Daniel my screen is locked n accessibility is ON..I am not able to unlock the screen?
Hi Daniel my screen is locked n accessibility is ON..I am not able to unlock the screen
When your device is locked while you have TalkBack on you are going to need to use the steps below so that you will be able to get past your lock screen with this feature on your device. Use the steps below in order to help you bypass the lock screen while you have TalkBack mode on your device:
-Wake up your device
-Double tap and slide on your screen
-On each letter you are going to need to double tap on each letter to enter the letters/numbers into your password box
-After entering your password double tap on the done button to have your password entered into the device
I will also leave you a link on this process of turning off this feature:
See more questions like this: How to enter each characters and the first letter must be in a caps lock?
HI SIR I AM USING THE Galaxy S3 PROBLEM IS THAT IS TALK OFF OPTION IS ENABLE AND I AM FACING THE ALL OFF PROBLEM HOW TO THE SWITCH OFF THIS PROBLEM?
HOW TO CLOSE THE TALK OFF IN Galaxy S 3
To disable TalkBack mode on your Samsung Galaxy S3, just do the following.
- Go to your home screen.
- Tap on the menu button at the left side of your home button, then double tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to Accessibility and then double tap on it to select it.
- You can now disable TalkBack mode.
- That's it.
See more questions like this: I cannot turn off TalkBack in Samsung Galaxy Note3
My phone is reading the caller ID information for incoming calls?
I am unable to select a ringtone, all incoming calls are loudly announced by number read aloud by my phone. I want to stop this.
- 1Disable the TalkBack mode as shown in the tutorial on how to disable the Talkback mode for Samsung GALAXY S2.
- 2Also, disable the driving (or car) mode by following our tutorial on How to enable or disable the driving mode on a Samsung GALAXY phone.
My mobile hung when I was using CM security?
When I was using CM security I saw enabling the location and call when my phone gets lost so I tried it when I open it when I received the call and it asked me to give the phone number so we can contact when it gets lost so even I tried it, this is what happened
Remove the battery to soft reset the device. If this still does not refresh your screen then the next step is to hard reset the device. This will remove the CM security app. There is no need for a third party app when it comes to locking your device and these fail on a regular basis.
I tried following your instruction still it didn't work for my Galaxy A8 phone?
My phone was locked and voice assistant is activated. Now, I can't unlock my phone because the voice assistant is in control. I tried by long press the password box and double tap it and type my password by long press each key still it didn't work for me..
With Marshmallow and Nougat OS, you have to tap once to select an option and then tap again twice to activate the option.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: neisha, VisiHow, skn