Edited by Maria, J Ohn, Dougie, Abhishek Chakraborty and 16 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I unlock my phone with TalkBack enabled?
- 1.2 How to unblock my S3 from TalkBack?
- 1.3 I tried following your instruction still it didn't work for my Galaxy A8 phone?
- 1.4 How do I enter the password which I assume will allow me to get to the settings where I can turn off the voice assistant feature?
- 1.5 My Lenovo tab keypad was disabled before shutting down?
- 1.6 My mobile hung when I was using CM security?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I unlock my phone with TalkBack enabled?
I enabled TalkBack then locked my phone, but now all I can access is my lock screen. It tells me to double tap then swipe my screen, but it does not open when I do this. Instead, it simply reads all the info on my lock-screen. Time, date, temperature etc.
If you have a password on your device, then you will need to double tap on the screen to gain access to the lock pattern or code that you have on your device. While in TalkBack mode you will need to double tap any selection to enter that selection.
You need to double tap on the screen pause for a second then swipe your screen to gain access to your device. You cannot double tap quickly then go through the process of swiping to unlock your device.
See more questions like this: I have not registered my password while registering TalkBack App
How to unblock my S3 from TalkBack?
My S3 is on TalkBack mode, and I can't seem to enter my password into the phone.
To unlock your phone if TalkBack is enabled, please do the following.
- To unlock your phone if password lock is enabled, just long press on the password field, then double tap it, then type in your password by long pressing each character of your password, then double tap `Done` to unlock your phone.
- To unlock your phone if Pattern lock is enabled, you just need to use your two fingers on swiping your regular pattern.
- To unlock your phone if Swipe lock is enabled,
just double tap on the screen, then swipe to unlock using your two fingers.
Then to disable TalkBack on your phone, please do the following.
- Open your Apps list.
- Locate and select Settings.
- Select Accessibility.
- Untick TalkBack.
- That's it. TalkBack is now disabled.
I tried following your instruction still it didn't work for my Galaxy A8 phone?
My phone was locked, and voice assistant is activated. Now, I can't unlock my phone because the voice assistant is in control. I tried by long press the password box and double tap it and type my password by long press each key still it didn't work for me.
With Marshmallow and Nougat OS, you have to tap once to select an option and then tap again twice to activate the option.
How do I enter the password which I assume will allow me to get to the settings where I can turn off the voice assistant feature?
Not sure how I did it but my S7 Galaxy is locked, and the voice assistant is on...when I type in my password and then hit done it is not acknowledging the password entry so I can't get past the sign in screen
Same as the password taping. For the OK button, long press to activate the key, then double tap to actually hit the key.
My Lenovo tab keypad was disabled before shutting down?
My Lenovo tab keypad was disabled before shutting down now password is in words and tab is asking voice password to open. The keypad was disabled and password is in words not in recorded voice. I have tried: Tried everything nothing solved. Please help me out. I think it was caused by: I disabled the keyboard before switching off. Please help me as the keyboard is not coming and password is in words.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
My mobile hung when I was using CM security?
When I was using CM security, I saw enabling the location and call when my phone gets lost, so I tried it. When I opened it and received the call, it asked me to give the phone number, so we can contact it when it gets lost, so even I tried it, this is what happened.
Remove the battery to soft reset the device. If this still does not refresh your screen, then the next step is to hard reset the device. This will remove the CM security app. There is no need for a third party app when it comes to locking your device, and these fail on a regular basis.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Shahzad, vc, Jay