Edited by brixter14, Maria, Dougie, JOJO and 8 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 OMG! My stepdaughter got locked out of her Tablet. How do I reset it?
- 1.2 How can I reset my Softwiner Evb Tablet?
- 1.3 How do I Factory Reset my Digital2 9" Tablet?
- 1.4 My son gave me a Digital2 table and he can't remember the pattern he did on it and I have tried everything from holding the power button and the volume button to resetting it and I get a message that says the Android something?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
OMG! My stepdaughter got locked out of her Tablet. How do I reset it?
How do I reset my Android Tablet to factory settings
To perform a Factory Reset of your Android device, simply follow the steps in our guide for how to perform a Factory Reset on an Android Tablet, which can be accessed by scrolling to the top of this Q&A and clicking on the title.
How can I reset my Softwiner Evb Tablet?
When I turn on my Softwiner Evb Tab, it asks me for an ID and password from a Google account, but I don't have any. I tried to reset it with the power and vol buttons, but after few min it went back to asking for my Google account again.
You can try to plug it into your PC, which will often give you the option to perform a Factory Reset when you have too many password attempts.
For the volume tricks, usually it works like this.
- 1Turn off your Tablet
- 2Press and hold the 'Volume Up' or the 'Volume Down' (in rare cases it is both)
- 3Press and hold the 'Power' button
- 4Wait until you see either the device logo appear and fade, or you see an Android icon appear (this should be around 15 seconds).
- 5Once that happens, you then should stop pressing the 'Power' button.
- 6Then the 'Android System Recovery' menu will appear.
- 7Take your finger off the 'Volume' button.
- 8Press the 'Volume Down' button to scroll through menu items.
- 9'Highlight 'wipe data/Factory Reset', and press the 'Power' button to select it.
- 10Next, select 'Yes - delete all user data', and press the 'Power' button to select it.
- 11Your device should restore itself, which takes a few minutes, and then you can use it again.
How do I Factory Reset my Digital2 9" Tablet?
I have only used this Tablet once, and didn't like it. I set a pattern code at the time I set it up, but don't remember what the pattern is. I don't have internet access, so my Google account info won't work. I want to sell it, so I need to reset it. Can you help me?
There are different methods to reset each of the Digital2 D2 9-inch tablets. You can use guide as a reference for locating your Digital2 9" tab model and unlocking it. That guide is linked in the first question of the Q&A of this guide.
I'm trying everything to unlock it from resetting it and I get a message saying the process com.Android.systemui has stopped. I have tried: Resetting it with power button and volume buttons. I think it was caused by: My son gave it to me, he forgot the pattern he used on it, I have tried everything
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I reset a digital 2 Tablet
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Inukshuk, gad, Eng