Edited by Eng, Prince, Dougie, godfrey and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I download WhatsApp on my HTC Window 8.0 phone?
- 1.2 How to download WhatsApp on my Windows phone?
- 1.3 How to setup my family community for Windows phone?
- 1.4 I have Lumia 520 how to download & install WhatsApp in my phone?
- 1.5 I want to download WhatsApp from my computer to my phone Samsung GT-S5830?
- 1.6 My question is I am using for the first time a mobile, so I have no idea about it now the problem is I want WhatsApp in my phone, and I want to create a WhatsApp account so what to do tell me?
- 1.7 Hi, I have a Microsoft 535 and I am trying to download WhatsApp but it keeps on saying that WiFi is required. I only have phone data available .What can I do?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I download WhatsApp on my HTC Window 8.0 phone?
To get WhatsApp for HTC phone. Unfortunately, WhatsApp supports Windows 7.5 and above versions only. Earlier versions of Windows Mobile Operating System are not supported.
Yes, you will need to update your HTC Windows phone to Windows 8 or higher. Make sure you have SMS enabled for the app as your verification code will be sent via SMS. They have removed the option to have it sent to an email.
See more questions like this: How do I get apps on my phone including WhatsApp and Instagram
How to download WhatsApp on my Windows phone?
2 days ago I reset my Nokia Lumia 720 Windows phone and now I am trying to download WhatsApp but it is not on marketplace so how can I download WhatsApp on my Windows phone?
Unfortunately, this error that you are getting is not because your device is not capable but because Windows has taken the application out of the app store. Try now as it is again available in the Marketplace. They fixed numerous bug issues with Windows devices.
The link below can explain further about the issue to verify the information above: http://www.itechpost.com/articles/12293/20140519/whatsapp-removed-from-windows-phone-store-over-technical-issues-but-it-s-not-permanent.htm
How to setup my family community for Windows phone?
I want to download WhatsApp onto my Lumia and it keeps telling me that my family community needs to be setup?
You need to login to your Live/Microsoft Account and verify your age. If you are on a family account, then you will need a parent/guardian to consent to the download of WhatsApp because of the age restriction. This is why it is telling you to setup your Family Account. Once you have set it up then you will be able to download apps that have an age restriction. Check the birthdate you have provided for the account.
I have Lumia 520 how to download & install WhatsApp in my phone?
I need step by step instruction
Often installing WhatsApp can be very confusing, and may people have had problems downloading and installing it. However, you can follow the steps below on your Nokia Lumia to get this great app on your phone:
- 1On your Start screen, open the Windows phone store.
- 2Tap on the 'Search' icon.
- 3Search for the WhatsApp app.
- 4If you're not able to find the app, you can download it from the WhatsApp page on the Windows phone store.
- 5Once you find the app, tap on the 'Install' button.
- 6Now a popup will be displayed on your screen, asking you to allow WhatsApp to use your location.
- 7Confirm the popup.
- 8Wait for the installation process to complete.
- 9Once the app is installed, launch it.
- 10Accept them in order to proceed.Now WhatsApp will ask you to accept their terms and conditions.
- 11In this step, you will need to enter your mobile phone number.
- 12Once you enter your phone number, WhatsApp will send you a code via SMS message to verify that the number is correct.
- 13When you get the code, enter it in the app.
- 14You can now enjoy using this great app on your Nokia Lumia 520.
If you need more help installing WhatsApp, let us know in the Q&A section.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to download WhatsApp for Window Phone 7.5
I want to download WhatsApp from my computer to my phone Samsung GT-S5830?
How do I download and install WhatsApp into my cell phone
You would install WhatsApp Messenger for Google Play. Open the Play app on your device and search WhatsApp Messenger.
My question is I am using for the first time a mobile, so I have no idea about it now the problem is I want WhatsApp in my phone, and I want to create a WhatsApp account so what to do tell me?
How to get WhatsApp in my phone and I want to create a WhatsApp account
You would go to the marketplace app on your device. If it is Android then you get apps like WhatsApp from Google Play. For iOS from Apple the apps are in iTunes. Once you click download, wait for the initial process then open the app to set it up for your phone. You will be sent a verification code via SMS and then be able to use WhatsApp.
Hi, I have a Microsoft 535 and I am trying to download WhatsApp but it keeps on saying that WiFi is required. I only have phone data available .What can I do?
What can I do? please help I have a Microsoft 535 and I am trying to download WhatsApp but it keeps on saying that WiFi is required. I only have phone data available. What can I do. I have tried: Everything. I think it was caused by: I don't know I only have this phone for less than 24 hours
You do have WiFi capability built into the Microsoft 535. If you do not have any internet at home with a router, then go to a cafe or other place such as a library that offers free WiFi. Then enable your WiFi in Settings. Since you do not seem familiar with cellular devices, I suggest you read the manual for your phone as well as search YouTube for how to videos about your device.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: coachdon, lisac, naisonmbengogmail.com