Edited by Eng, Prince, Dougie, godfrey and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I download WhatsApp on my HTC Window 8.0 phone?
- 1.2 How to download WhatsApp on my Windows phone?
- 1.3 How to download WhatsApp for HTC Windows phone 6.1 version?
- 1.4 How to setup my family community for Windows phone?
- 1.5 I have Lumia 520 how to download & install WhatsApp in my phone?
- 1.6 Want to read conversations of WhatsApp on someone's phone?
- 1.7 I want to download WhatsApp from my computer to my phone Samsung GT-S5830?
- 1.8 In my phone WhatsApp icon is available but the download button is shown?
- 1.9 I need a software for downloading application and games to all Windows phone?
- 1.10 My question is I am using for the first time a mobile, so I have no idea about it now the problem is I want WhatsApp in my phone, and I want to create a WhatsApp account so what to do tell me?
- 1.11 My phone is asking for a security key when I try to open WhatsApp?
- 1.12 Hi, I can not download a profile picture to my WhatsApp profile or receive pictures?
- 1.13 Hi, I have a Microsoft 535 and I am trying to download WhatsApp but it keeps on saying that WiFi is required. I only have phone data available .What can I do?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I download WhatsApp on my HTC Window 8.0 phone?
To get WhatsApp for HTC phone. Unfortunately, WhatsApp supports Windows 7.5 and above versions only. Earlier versions of Windows Mobile Operating System are not supported.
Yes, you will need to update your HTC Windows phone to Windows 8 or higher. Make sure you have SMS enabled for the app as your verification code will be sent via SMS. They have removed the option to have it sent to an email.
See more questions like this: How do I download WhatsApp on my Windows Phone
How to download WhatsApp on my Windows phone?
2 days ago I reset my Nokia Lumia 720 Windows phone and now I am trying to download WhatsApp but it is not on marketplace so how can I download WhatsApp on my Windows phone?
Unfortunately, this error that you are getting is not because your device is not capable but because Windows has taken the application out of the app store. Try now as it is again available in the Marketplace. They fixed numerous bug issues with Windows devices.
The link below can explain further about the issue to verify the information above: http://www.itechpost.com/articles/12293/20140519/whatsapp-removed-from-windows-phone-store-over-technical-issues-but-it-s-not-permanent.htm
See more questions like this: Why are most Windows phones having problems with installing WhatsApp?
How to download WhatsApp for HTC Windows phone 6.1 version?
Hi can you please help me? I have been trying to download WhatsApp but I don't know which options to choose can you please help with the steps to follow?
WhatsApp is not supported on the HTC Windows 6.1 version. Sadly, there is no way to upgrade the OS to the Windows 8.0 or higher that WhatsApp requires as of 2016.
How to setup my family community for Windows phone?
I want to download WhatsApp onto my Lumia and it keeps telling me that my family community needs to be setup?
You need to login to your Live/Microsoft Account and verify your age. If you are on a family account, then you will need a parent/guardian to consent to the download of WhatsApp because of the age restriction. This is why it is telling you to setup your Family Account. Once you have set it up then you will be able to download apps that have an age restriction. Check the birthdate you have provided for the account.
I have Lumia 520 how to download & install WhatsApp in my phone?
I need step by step instruction
Often installing WhatsApp can be very confusing, and may people have had problems downloading and installing it. However, you can follow the steps below on your Nokia Lumia to get this great app on your phone:
- 1On your Start screen, open the Windows phone store.
- 2Tap on the 'Search' icon.
- 3Search for the WhatsApp app.
- 4If you're not able to find the app, you can download it from the WhatsApp page on the Windows phone store.
- 5Once you find the app, tap on the 'Install' button.
- 6Now a popup will be displayed on your screen, asking you to allow WhatsApp to use your location.
- 7Confirm the popup.
- 8Wait for the installation process to complete.
- 9Once the app is installed, launch it.
- 10Now WhatsApp will ask you to accept their terms and conditions.Accept them in order to proceed.
- 11In this step, you will need to enter your mobile phone number.
- 12Once you enter your phone number, WhatsApp will send you a code via SMS message to verify that the number is correct.
- 13When you get the code, enter it in the app.
- 14You can now enjoy using this great app on your Nokia Lumia 520.
If you need more help installing WhatsApp, let us know in the Q&A section.
Want to read conversations of WhatsApp on someone's phone?
Want to read conversations of WhatsApp on someone's phone
WhatsApp is a third party app. This means that to read any of the data from the app, you will need to purchase a spy app that supports monitoring of WhatsApp such as FlexiSpy. Then you will need at least 10 minutes with the devices to install the spy app.
I want to download WhatsApp from my computer to my phone Samsung GT-S5830?
How do I download and install WhatsApp into my cell phone
You would install WhatsApp Messenger for Google Play. Open the Play app on your device and search WhatsApp Messenger.
I have LG 4G PHONE and in the phone many Korean application is shown, so please what is process to convert to english and also give the answer of why in my phone WhatsApp is not working
You probably installed an older WhatsApp version. You can select the download again for a fresh install. In WhatsApp's FAQ section of their website, you need to change the language output of your device as that is what WhatsApp uses as the app language. You can see how to do a language change in this Youtube Tutorial on an LG G4.
I need a software for downloading application and games to all Windows phone?
I need a software for downloading application and games to all Windows phone
Games and Applications are downloaded on a Windows device through Microsoft's Windows Store. You should have the option on your device. Any app must be configured to work with the Windows OS for phones.
My question is I am using for the first time a mobile, so I have no idea about it now the problem is I want WhatsApp in my phone, and I want to create a WhatsApp account so what to do tell me?
How to get WhatsApp in my phone and I want to create a WhatsApp account
You would go to the marketplace app on your device. If it is Android then you get apps like WhatsApp from Google Play. For iOS from Apple the apps are in iTunes. Once you click download, wait for the initial process then open the app to set it up for your phone. You will be sent a verification code via SMS and then be able to use WhatsApp.
My phone is asking for a security key when I try to open WhatsApp?
How do I reinstall my WhatsApp as I don't have any security key with me
The code is sent via SMS. Check your phone messages or go back into setup and request the code be sent again.
Hi, I can not download a profile picture to my WhatsApp profile or receive pictures?
A message says failed to load image data, try again later
This is a bug in WhatsApp. One way to resolve it is to install a separate photo app like Google Photos or Quickpic from Google Play. Disable the Gallery and try again.
Hi, I have a Microsoft 535 and I am trying to download WhatsApp but it keeps on saying that WiFi is required. I only have phone data available .What can I do?
What can I do? please help I have a Microsoft 535 and I am trying to download WhatsApp but it keeps on saying that WiFi is required. I only have phone data available. What can I do. I have tried: Everything. I think it was caused by: I don't know I only have this phone for less than 24 hours
You do have WiFi capability built into the Microsoft 535. If you do not have any internet at home with a router, then go to a cafe or other place such as a library that offers free WiFi. Then enable your WiFi in Settings. Since you do not seem familiar with cellular devices, I suggest you read the manual for your phone as well as search YouTube for how to videos about your device.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: coachdon, lisac, naisonmbengogmail.com