Edited by Dougie, TimZ56, Inukshuk, Galaxyboy and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I change my Hotmail password on my Samsung S3?
- 1.2 I changed my Yahoo account password on my computer and cannot seem to update my phone?
- 1.3 I changed my Yahoo e-mail password and now my cell-phone can't access the server for the e-mail, can you help?
- 1.4 How to change my Yahoo email password on my Samsung Galaxy SIII?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I change my Hotmail password on my Samsung S3?
How do I change my Hotmail password on my Samsung S3
You can do the following to change your email's password on your S3:
- Open your email app
- tap more
- go to account settings
- tap incoming settings
- enter the new password
- go to email app
- tap menu button
- choose settings
- choose Server Settings
- tap exchange server settings
- change your password
I changed my Yahoo account password on my computer and cannot seem to update my phone?
I can't get my Yahoo email on my phone because I can't figure out how to update my Yahoo password on my phone.
Changing an email account setting on the email app can be tricky. However, if you have the right instructions, it can be done easily. Follow the steps below to change the Yahoo account password on your Samsung Galaxy S3:
- 1On your home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open the Email app.
- 3Tap on the 'Menu' button on your device.
- 4Select 'Settings', from the menu.
- 5Tap on your Yahoo email account.
- 6Click on the 'Incoming settings', under the server settings section.
- 7Tap on the password section and enter your new password.
- 8Touch the 'Done' button to save your changes.
- 9Your email account password is changed and you should be able to view your messages again.
If you have any additional questions, let us know in the Q&A section below.
I changed my Yahoo e-mail password and now my cell-phone can't access the server for the e-mail, can you help?
I changed my Yahoo e-mail password and now my Samsung Galaxy can't access the server for the e-mail, can you help?
- 2Go to your Account Information page.
- 3Select App Passwords.
- 4Click Generate Password.
- 5You will receive a one-time password.
- 6Enter the code in your Yahoo app password field.
How to change my Yahoo email password on my Samsung Galaxy SIII?
I went to the email app of the little envelope where my old Yahoo e-mails have not updated since I changed the password on my computer. Next, I went into the change Yahoo Password and tried many times and it just keeps reading Authentication failed. Can you help me? I really appreciate it. I have tried: I just did. Followed the advice on this page. I think it was caused by: No idea.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I removed my email acc. and I cannot reinstall it on my Galaxy S3 it keeps saying unable to connect to server
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: GARRET, Maria, Gwyn