Edited by Eng, roro8736, Maria, Verdejo89 and 5 others
Questions and Answers
How do I bypass ZTE Google account verification ZTE maven?
Factory reset phone setup ZTE maven. I have tried: I've tried bypassing ZTE maven. I think it was caused by: Google account
Here is how you bypass the Google Account Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on a ZTE Maven:
- 1Turn on the phone and select your language.
- 2Enable the WiFi.
- 3Skip several steps until you see the Verify Account screen.
- 4Activate the keyboard as if you were going to input an email in the empty field.
- 5Now tap the 123 at the bottom left-hand corner of the keyboard to enable SwiftKey.
- 6The SwiftKey menu will appear and you will choose Settings.
- 7Select Languages from the Settings menu within SwiftKey.
- 8Now minimize the menu on the screen and go to the Google Search bar.
- 9Choose No Thanks when prompted to sign in with a Google Account.
- 10Type in the word "Settings" within the Google search field.
- 11Select Settings and if the SwiftKey menu pops up again just tap Got It and Not Now.
- 12Select BackUp and Reset from the Settings menu.
- 13Go through the process and factory reset your device again but this time, the reset protection will be removed.Then choose Factory Data Reset.
- 14If you do not have Swift Key on your device, go through various YouTube videos. With software updates, phrases of functions change.If you are experiencing difficulty, watch this YouTube Tutorial bypassing Google FRP on a ZTE Maven.
My buddy gave me a phone to use, but it needs an account verification, and he doesn't remember any of his info, is there any way I could possibly bypass this feature?
Google account verification bypass. I have tried: Putting my account information, it signed in but won't let me get any further. I think it was caused by: Forgot the previous account info
Go onto YouTube and type in the name of your device and Google FRP. There should be a way posted about how to bypass. If there is not then try some of the other methods posted for different models of devices until you do bypass the Google FRP.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to bypass when the phone asks you to sign in with the Google account that was previously synced on this device on an LG G Stylo
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Kstella, Oldtank, Alma