Edited by Usethis Toregister, Jacob, Grimm, Eng
Questions and Answers
How do I use software to merge an SRT format subtitle file with an MKV or MP4 movie file format?
I want to merge subtitles with my movie, but I don't know how. Can you help me?
Understanding how to merge a subtitle with a movie can be a bit frustrating. However, it's not that difficult, if you have the right tools. To do this, you will need the following two programs:
- 1FreeMake Video Converter :This is a video converter, which you will use to convert your movie into the MKV format. You can download FreeMake here.
- 2MKVMerge:This is a program that merges the subtitles and MKV format movie. You can download it from this link: Download MKVMerge.
- 3Once your movies are in the MKV format:You will need to convert all the other formats into MKV. After you've converted your movie, if you need the subtitles, you can search for them on the Subscene website.
- 4To download a subtitle for your movie:Simply search for it in the website, and download it. When you've finished these step, follow the instructions in the main article to complete the process. You can access the main article by clicking the main title of this page, or by clicking the link following the main guide summary later in this Q&A article.
If you have any question or have a problem with using any of these two programs, let us know in the section below.
Can I merge a srt file to mp4 using any video converter? Is any video converter free?
Can I merge a srt file to mp4 using any video converter? Is any video converter free
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Grimm, Jacob, Usethis Toregister